What if Israel lost US support tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Just a what if to amuse ourselves, I want your hypotheses :D

Remember: They still have important high level diplomatic ties with the whole range of Western governments. And they more than likely have highly placed influential people in those countries exerting pressure on their government to be Israel friendly. And they have nuclear weapons.

What they don't have is unconditional US support, billions of dollars in funds, investments, military armament, and a veto on every UN resolution that holds Israel responsible for anything at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
They would be recognized as a rogue state and dealt with in such manner. Think 90's Serbia.

I said 'would', but it really should be 'should'.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Russia would sign a bilateral nuclear assistence treaty with Iran.

Iran would attack israel, other would follow suit and israel would be destroyed, probably with at least 10 Nukes being exchanged.

It's ok though, we can use irradiated oil.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
they will get china's
Exactly. They will never run short of having so called "Allies". They had Britain before when it was a respected and most powerful nation and then they bagged the U.S when it took the leading world position.

Even if North Korea becomes the world's most powerful country, they'll manage to get their full support somehow.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm a navel-gazer. If Israel lost US support tomorrow, I'd expect a bunch of whiny right wing Christians and Jews who set fire to D.C.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #17
    If that happened, Mossad would stage terror attacks all across the United States blaming it on Arabs.
    I'm a navel-gazer. If Israel lost US support tomorrow, I'd expect a bunch of whiny right wing Christians and Jews who set fire to D.C.
    You guys are very self centered. This thread is totally careless about what happens in your yard, it's not about that at all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    You guys are very self centered. This thread is totally careless about what happens in your yard, it's not about that at all.
    I'm just saying what would happen, and what we said would happen.

With regards to Israel, I don't really care. I'd suppose that they would have trouble funding their extermination and land-grabbing adventures, unless some other nation picked up the funding slack. I was going to say that they could also turn to the black market for weapons, but they are probably already invested in that, so nevermind.

If all goes well, Hezbollah, Hamas and other political groups will form a final coalition with Iran and other governments in the region, creating an insurmountable force that would halt Israel's expansion. Unfortunately, though, that would probably mean the IDF would launch nukes from Beirut to NYC, destroying the globe in thermonuclear war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)