What has Capello done with Legro? (1 Viewer)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bringhomedavids ] ++
I think Montero had a big part in our defensive errors last season and having Tacchinardi in front of him didnt help.

So lets lay off Legro he deserves a second chance,afterall we keep giving Del boy chance after chance we just need to be patient.

The same goes to Appiah they are young and still learning.
Agree, i think Montero was even worse than Legro last season, plus the midfield was very weak, they gave a hard job for the defenders.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yeah, we need all the help we can get...wait till Legro increases his play, then we put him back in the first team. Honestly looking at how thuram n canna play, its hard for any defender to compete.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Legro should consider himself lucky, that he is even allowed to train with Juventus.
:rofl: :), and he is not alone, they are lucky even if they dont get it to the starting eleven, training with world stars and get payed big for it, gets to see every match free from the sideline, thats a ok life!.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
we still need him .........
do we really? i mean, if he was swapped and maybe a younger better centre back was brought in, would we need him.

id have tudor and ferrara before legrottaglie. move zebina central and play birindelli at right back if need be. Legro is a nightmare.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I like this Cufre(sp) guy saw him against Real and then Inter, solid player. Yo Roma wanted Legro in the 1st place lets just swap him for Cufre:D

Monkfish that the kid from goonies in your av':LOL:

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
he's turning out to be like salvatore fresi.after a couple of matches he'll be leaving for good soon enough.
Fresi always was a Inter player my friend.. he was bought 2 years ago from Inter in a loan deal and was already old..:frown:

Sep 14, 2003
RE: What has Capello done with Legro?

Fitted him with concrete football boots then treated him to some swimming lessons? No?, well we can still hope......

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Anyone read the rumor on Channel 4 on Legrottaglie going on loan to Lazio? I think it's a good idea, if he refinds his Chievo form we can get him back, if not then it's curtains.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
I think we should keep as much players as we can:cheesy:.. i like it that we have a very wide selection this year:angel:.. we already loaned and sended players away:down:.. especialy defenders of great quality we should keep.. Legro will get his form;).. he will get lessons from Ferrara,Canna,Zambrotta,Thuram so it will be al right with him soon...:D;)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
well i hope legro dnt play for juve in the near future, he done so many mistakes when hes playin and even time a ball is played in the box i hold my breath. he needs 2 improve but i wouldnt be sad if he went in january.

but hes a rumour from channel4.com

New faces for Lazio? Monday 4 October, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The January transfer window could see Christian Brocchi and Nicola Legrottaglie join Lazio.

Reports in Italy today suggest that the Milan and Juventus men could arrive in search of first team football.

Brocchi was strongly associated with a capital switch in the summer but the champions refused to release him.

However, the midfielder is unhappy at the lack of action he has seen so far this season and he is eyeing an exit.

Legrottaglie (pictured) is also being associated with the Biancocelesti as his difficulties at the Stadio Delle Alpi continue.

The Italian international arrived at the start of last season but he struggled to settle with the giants.

He’s now been relegated to the bench, after Lilian Thuram was moved into the centre of defence and the summer arrival of Fabio Cannavaro.

Whispers suggest that the former Chievo star could join the Olimpico outfit on loan in the New Year.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
well i hope legro dnt play for juve in the near future, he done so many mistakes when hes playin and even time a ball is played in the box i hold my breath. he needs 2 improve but i wouldnt be sad if he went in january.

but hes a rumour from channel4.com

New faces for Lazio? Monday 4 October, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The January transfer window could see Christian Brocchi and Nicola Legrottaglie join Lazio.

Reports in Italy today suggest that the Milan and Juventus men could arrive in search of first team football.

Brocchi was strongly associated with a capital switch in the summer but the champions refused to release him.

However, the midfielder is unhappy at the lack of action he has seen so far this season and he is eyeing an exit.

Legrottaglie (pictured) is also being associated with the Biancocelesti as his difficulties at the Stadio Delle Alpi continue.

The Italian international arrived at the start of last season but he struggled to settle with the giants.

He’s now been relegated to the bench, after Lilian Thuram was moved into the centre of defence and the summer arrival of Fabio Cannavaro.

Whispers suggest that the former Chievo star could join the Olimpico outfit on loan in the New Year.
Give the guy a chance..even the greatest stars sucked in there first year..

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++

greatest stars????? i dont think he his, if he dnt improve i hope he goes.
yep the greatest stars like Nedved..Zlatan at Ajax who will become a star sucked in his first year at Ajax..Henry failed in his young years..and i can name 10 more toplayers who failed there first year.. you don't know the quality Legro has..he just hasn't prooved it yet at Juve:devil:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

do we really? i mean, if he was swapped and maybe a younger better centre back was brought in, would we need him.

id have tudor and ferrara before legrottaglie. move zebina central and play birindelli at right back if need be. Legro is a nightmare.
Thats what people started to say about Zalayeta. But look how much we'll need him now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)