What has Capello done with Legro? (1 Viewer)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Tudor is better.

Leggrotaile is 2nd sub after Tudor, he isn't loand out, and he will play later in the season, if he underperform Montero will play instead

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
Anyone knows where is Legro?

Is he sold or loaned out?

Since Canna is in doubt for the Udinese game,i just feel that Capello should at least give him a chance to prove himself.

No Legrottaglie is still at Juve, but he didn't get a chance to play until now. Unless one of Cannavaro, Thuram or Tudor get injured, i can see him starting just in the coppa matches.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
he belongs in the sewers,,, f*** he was the main reason we hve concieded more then 55 goals!!

Oct 1, 2002
we have too many cb right now, and only few of them are young...
I hope we gave Legro another chance,Tudor and Legro are the only young cb we have.
it doesn't hurt to give them chance.
and we need to offload some of our CB.
maybe Iulano, or Legro.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
I dont think capello will let him play as a CB in the future, even in the Coppa Tournm.
but what i think is that he is going to change his place to play infront of the CBs which IMO much better for him and really suites his capabilities

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I think Montero had a big part in our defensive errors last season and having Tacchinardi in front of him didnt help.

So lets lay off Legro he deserves a second chance,afterall we keep giving Del boy chance after chance we just need to be patient.

The same goes to Appiah they are young and still learning.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bringhomedavids ] ++
I think Montero had a big part in our defensive errors last season and having Tacchinardi in front of him didnt help.

So lets lay off Legro he deserves a second chance,afterall we keep giving Del boy chance after chance we just need to be patient.

The same goes to Appiah they are young and still learning.
Well that Juve give Del Piero a chance is because he is Del Piero:angel::angel::angel:.. Legro hasn't done shit for Juve yet:down::down::down: and he knows it..:dontcare:

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
well, we paid quite a lot for Legro, might as well give him another chance, at this economic weather, Juve shouldn't let go of their assets(players) this easily. :)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++
well, we paid quite a lot for Legro, might as well give him another chance, at this economic weather, Juve shouldn't let go of their assets(players) this easily. :)
Yeh i agree that he deserves some more chances and i'm sure that he will take em;).. but compared to what Alex has done for Juve the past 10 years legro is nothing more than shit without a name:D..

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
Tudor is better.

Leggrotaile is 2nd sub after Tudor, he isn't loand out, and he will play later in the season, if he underperform Montero will play instead

I agree with that...Tudor must play

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It wasn't only Legro's fault last year , 95% of the team ... so i guess he desrves another chance , it was just his first year !

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Legro wasn't good last season but he wasn't the only one to blame for our poor defence.

We were bound to concede goals with Montero at CB and with a defensive midfield of Appiah and Tacchinardi! I think Nesta would have struggled playing alongside that bunch.

I think Legro has the ability to do well in the 'new' Juve, if he plays and gets his confidence back I think we'll see him as the good player he can be and was at Chievo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)