what happens when.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He does it by the post!!! :D

No, when you move a lot you dont feel the need so much, so they would hold out until HT or FT no problem.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:LOL:

i think they should be fine if they make it a practice to .......... "empty" themselves before each half :D :D

either that or holding in the pee must be the reason behind many a missed goal :LOL:

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    haahaha... thanks! i guess if they really cant hold it in they WOULD pee by the goal post..... how obscene football can get ..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    or in thepenalty spot!!!

in that way the ball can slide and take different directions if someone is kicking a PK against you!!

very good idea indeed!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Oh!!!........ is the the reason for the Beckham penalty slip!!!! :eek: :eek:

wonder who's the "culprit" then :p

Anyways.... penalty spot is unlikely.... 1/2 the team would be staring 'down' at you cos it'd like.... right in the middle of nowhere :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Himself of course...

the replay shows when he is hangong out the gun and pissing the spot...and the stupid just fell with his own pee.

And the UEFA dont do a thing about this.............but if zambrotta fell in the pitch because of Bologna´s player pee, no one say a thing eh...ehh???

its unfair!! :(

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Himself of course...

the replay shows when he is hangong out the gun and pissing the spot...and the stupid just fell with his own pee.

And the UEFA dont do a thing about this.............but if zambrotta fell in the pitch because of Bologna´s player pee, no one say a thing eh...ehh???

its unfair!! :(
    :wallbang: ok... i surrender... you win..... :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I saw a photo of a footballer, warming up on the sideline, and he's kneeling down, but u can see that he's hanging his ... organs ... outside his shorts and peeing :yuck:

did anyone see that?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    i know this is really, really, really stupid, but i was really wondering, what happens when a player needs to pee while he is on the pitch ? :angel:
    i feel embarassed for what i'll say but i have to while this thread is opened!!

every time there is an important match...
    in the first 30 minutes i feel like i need to pee.... :embarass:

then....
    up to the 40th minute i start sweating and if there is additional time i feel like dying!!!! :fero:

that's why i hate additonal times!! :fero::fero::fero:

and for the second half it happens the same thing!! :nervous:

it must be caused by my anxiety cause i drink nothink before and during the match.....:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)