What Happened To Manchester United (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Still, no one seems to think of ManU as legitimate CL contenders these days... and that was before Benfica sent them home with their bags packed last month.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maybe they should replace Fergie with ESPN announcer and village idiot, Tommy Smyth. That guy will at least give the locker room blowjobs on a regular basis, which probably can't hurt their form at this stage. ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Man Utd is just a victim of Chelsea's consistency, in comparison to previous seasons they aren't exactly in a crisis, it only seems that way because they are eons behind Chelsea despite doing the best they can.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
they have made some terrible signings eg Kleberson, Miller and relied too much on the stars of the past eg Giggs and Scholes. Also, i think Ferguson has been their too long leading to the team going stale!

when you look at their team especially the midifeld and the bench it is poor. I mean Alan Smith in midfield??? and as much as i like Fletcher he should not be the calibre of player to start for Man Utd.

anyway im happy they are in a decline because i like many other juve fans hate man utd

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Desmond said:
Man Utd is just a victim of Chelsea's consistency, in comparison to previous seasons they aren't exactly in a crisis, it only seems that way because they are eons behind Chelsea despite doing the best they can.

You mean Chealsea's budget?:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey, with Malcolm Glazer now pulling the ManU purse strings, Old Strafford is gonna start singing along to "Amerika" by Rammstein.

And it might all be an improvement for them. :)

Jul 12, 2002
What happened to United? Well, Fergusen is pure crap and everyone is realising it fianlly. And, Glazier is satan incarnate. The supporters are alienated, the players suck, and the management is more worried about 500m in debt than about winning. Oh yeah, and they know they can't beat Chelsea anyway...

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
hehe...I'm just loving it! still, it's shocking that they are still in second place..shows up the rest of the teams (besides chelsea and liverpool, who are two games behind) in particular Arsenal, who if anything seem to be in an even worse situation. well, there youngsters are probably better, but look at their away form!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)