What Grinds Your Gears? (6 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I hate that i can't give kasuckit -rep for every idiotic post he makes.

I can't stand it when guys wear socks with flip flops, covering your feet in footwear thats meant to provide air & freedom?

I hate it when women wear tops & bras that exposure & enhance their breasts, yet they get offended when you stare at them. Where you not looking for attention & making your boobs the focal point of your body??????

I hate women that have double standards, especially when they want to be treated like equals yet you have to foot the bill for everything because it's the gentlemen thing to do. Make up your mind!

I hate it when i'm on a date & a woman orders salad or if they have zero restraint & order THE most expensive item on the menu. Meet me half way here, don't be a dumbass.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
People who talk really loudly on a cell phone at inappropriate times.
Or just really loudly anywhere.

I was on the subway and some girl was going on and on about how Joanne is a bitch and so and so wouldn't fuck off and blah blah. She was swearing every 5 words, and complaining about everyone who worked with her, but was on her way to a Christmas party. I swear I wanted to say, "why are you going if you hate them so much?"
Anyone who has a private conversation in public pisses me right off.

Jan 30, 2009
:lol:

This place is full of them, they need to be sorted out.:D I hope you have plans for NYE & are you going to see N.E.R.D.? I'm going but i wanna avoid all the SA artists.:D
my boy hooked us up with tickets but the sa artists thing put me off :D so i will be prolly be bored out of my mind with the fam.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Caterpillar brows are ok to get plucked, I'm talking about guys who shape their shit

OMG, that is gayer than Twilight vampire gay. You may as well shown me his bikini waxing. :sick:

:lol:

This place is full of them, they need to be sorted out.:D I hope you have plans for NYE & are you going to see N.E.R.D.? I'm going but i wanna avoid all the SA artists.:D
Wat pomp, julle? Just when I'm getting into some of the more bizarre S.A. outfits myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)