What else could Fabio Paraticy sell for plusvalenza (1 Viewer)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Since we are in dire need of some healthy plusvalenza i came up with some ideas how else could FFP improve our finances.

5-10k of seats from Jj stadium
We all know there are always a lot of empty seats so what's the point of them? Sell for a profit. 35k is still a decent enough stadium.
If we will remove the seats from top rows we will also get rid of heads of our iconic players silhouettes - this is beneficiary since fans should not attach to the players that can be sold for plusvalenza.

5jsfp9n.png

Domain juventus.com
Juventus is a catchy name so we can get some profit here. We will be known as Piemonte Calcio from now on anyway, so it will be no harm to move to piemontecalcio.com

piemonte01.png

Place on shirt for personalized ads
That’s one small ad for a shirt, one giant plusvalenza for our club.
Advertisement would change for every game.

cuTvJme.png

Hair
If you join Jj you'll lose your hair anyway. Why not cut the hair of new players at the very beginning to make some profit?

before-after.jpg

please discuss.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Since we are in dire need of some healthy plusvalenza i came up with some ideas how else could FFP improve our finances.

5-10k of seats from Jj stadium
We all now there are always a lot of empty seats so what's the point of them? Sell for a profit. 35k is still a decent enough stadium.
If we will remove the seats from top rows we will also get rid of heads of our iconic players silhouettes - this is beneficiary since fans should not attach to the players that can be sold for plusvalenza.

please discuss.
I have been wondering if it was possible to sell Allianz Stadium to Torino for plusvalenza and move to a bigger stadium. Doubt Torino have the money though, and location for new Juventus stadium would also probably be not as good and hence not viable... best case would be to reduce expenses to match revenue, not sign "freebies" at hugely inflated wages plus unusually high agent fees and get out of this model of selling players to fund new players.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
In my naivety, I always believed we sold Vidal for personal reasons, but it's clear now that the club salivates at the prospect of making a profit on its players and doesn't care about anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)