What does your name mean ? (2 Viewers)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by steveivy ] ++
what about ivy????pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:cheesy::cheesy::extatic::extatic::kiss::kiss:
Hello Steveivy, our name is here :D :D

Your name of Ivy creates a passive, friendly, easy-going nature, but your desire for sociability and the pleasant things in life makes you too easily influenced through your associations. You are too generous and if appealed to will give all you have because you find it difficult to say "no" and mean it. You do not like to create tension or friction and will try various means to avoid such situations. You are very idealistic. You have imagination and many ideas but lack the ambition and drive necessary to accomplish your undertakings. Many times you dream about the things you desire in life, but when it comes down to putting forth the necessary effort and accomplishing your goals, you do not have the strength and initiative. This name does not allow you the system and order your life requires to run in a smooth, efficient way, and if possible you will avoid having to make decisions because you feel much more secure when you can lean on others. Many times you make promises you do not keep, although your intentions are always good.
For me it's pretty accurate what abt for u? :)

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #104
    Whatever :D

Alex asked me on this thread who are my favourite Romanian players, actually he asked if I have anyone :D

Here is my list, Mr.Prezident ;)

Jean Lapusneanu - Romanian goalie, present at the first WC 1930, together with a 20 men team. He was just 18 and he studied for his final tests. He got there after a 2-month voyage with a ship. He was great, and he did his best. After returining home, he took his exams. He lived over 90 years :touched: RIP

Florin Prunea - another goalie, this time more ... modern I would say. He is now legitimated to FC Brasov. He was the first choice for the NT at the 1994 WC and he has 40 caps for it.

Rica Raducanu - the craziest goalie Romania ever had, he used to do switches ans twists with the ball like in handball :D He had a big mouth and sayd many laughable quotes

Silviu Lung - another great goalie, back in the '60 :)

Mircea Rednic - a great defender and at the moment a great trainer, he coaches Rapid Bukarest and he is the former coach of Standard Liege.

Mircea Lucescu - ex-defender and captain od my NT, he coached teams as Inter, Rapid, Galata and at the moment Besiktas. He became an idol in Turkey :)

Marius Lacatus - great midfielder, very skillfull, very fast and fond of scoring goals. Trains FC Brasov at the moment.

Dorinel Munteanu - midfielder, still active but not in the NT, great free-kick taker and builder, good game vision, played for Wolfsburg last season.

Daniel Pancu - striker/offensive midfielder for Besiktas, former Rapid. Fast, a good dribbler, but short-temperate :D

Ionel Ganea - striker, you still can see him in my NT, former Stuttgart, at the moment Bursaspor.

Bogdan Lobont - the first-choice goalie for Ajax, only that he is too much injured :nervous:

Emilian Dolha - the second-choice goalie for NT, a young and promising one, plays for Rapid.

Alin Stoica - midfielder for Club Brugge, good game vision, great crosses and pass.

Florin Soava - sort of an offensive defender :D ... plays for Rapid, he had a good match against Norway at 1-1 in Oslo.

... they are too many. For the moment that's all. I'll come back :)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    Whatever :D

Alex asked me on this thread who are my favourite Romanian players, actually he asked if I have anyone :D

Here is my list, Mr.Prezident ;)

Jean Lapusneanu - Romanian goalie, present at the first WC 1930, together with a 20 men team. He was just 18 and he studied for his final tests. He got there after a 2-month voyage with a ship. He was great, and he did his best. After returining home, he took his exams. He lived over 90 years :touched: RIP

Florin Prunea - another goalie, this time more ... modern I would say. He is now legitimated to FC Brasov. He was the first choice for the NT at the 1994 WC and he has 40 caps for it.

Rica Raducanu - the craziest goalie Romania ever had, he used to do switches ans twists with the ball like in handball :D He had a big mouth and sayd many laughable quotes

Silviu Lung - another great goalie, back in the '60 :)

Mircea Rednic - a great defender and at the moment a great trainer, he coaches Rapid Bukarest and he is the former coach of Standard Liege.

Mircea Lucescu - ex-defender and captain od my NT, he coached teams as Inter, Rapid, Galata and at the moment Besiktas. He became an idol in Turkey :)

Marius Lacatus - great midfielder, very skillfull, very fast and fond of scoring goals. Trains FC Brasov at the moment.

Dorinel Munteanu - midfielder, still active but not in the NT, great free-kick taker and builder, good game vision, played for Wolfsburg last season.

Daniel Pancu - striker/offensive midfielder for Besiktas, former Rapid. Fast, a good dribbler, but short-temperate :D

Ionel Ganea - striker, you still can see him in my NT, former Stuttgart, at the moment Bursaspor.

Bogdan Lobont - the first-choice goalie for Ajax, only that he is too much injured :nervous:

Emilian Dolha - the second-choice goalie for NT, a young and promising one, plays for Rapid.

Alin Stoica - midfielder for Club Brugge, good game vision, great crosses and pass.

Florin Soava - sort of an offensive defender :D ... plays for Rapid, he had a good match against Norway at 1-1 in Oslo.

... they are too many. For the moment that's all. I'll come back :)
    hehe i only know Alin Stoica :D

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106
    Oh my God !!! This remembers me that I should have mention ...

Cosmin Contra - one of our best wingers ever, if we I'll ever forget his own goal against Denmark, thank God I haven't seen that part of the game :blah:

... Anders was probably like :extatic: :D

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #108
    Mohamed

Your name of Mohamed has made you versatile and creative. There is hardly anything you cannot do if you put your mind to it, but a driving urge leads you to one experience after another, seldom finishing what you start. You cannot find peace of mind or lasting contentment in anything you do. As soon as a challenge is met, boredom sets in, and you yearn for another experience. This restlessness makes it difficult for you to assume responsibility and to establish stable, progressive conditions in your life. You could do well in sales work or in meeting the public where quickness of mind and expression are all important. You have many friends, but lose interest in people very quickly. Your intense mental activity spoils system and concentration, and plays havoc with relaxation and sleep. Out of your quick thinking has been borne hasty speech. Acting on impulse instead of with forethought has led to many disappointments and bitter experiences

Jul 19, 2003
    @ BloodOnMoral: Thanks a lot. It's really true that I'm hasty and I can be distracted really easily........never finish what I start. Amazing coincidence :eek: ; I don't think all with the name of 'Mohamed' are like me.

Thank you DJ-Anna.......you're too kind. :)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Mohamed

Your name of Mohamed has made you versatile and creative. There is hardly anything you cannot do if you put your mind to it, but a driving urge leads you to one experience after another, seldom finishing what you start. You cannot find peace of mind or lasting contentment in anything you do. As soon as a challenge is met, boredom sets in, and you yearn for another experience. This restlessness makes it difficult for you to assume responsibility and to establish stable, progressive conditions in your life. You could do well in sales work or in meeting the public where quickness of mind and expression are all important. You have many friends, but lose interest in people very quickly. Your intense mental activity spoils system and concentration, and plays havoc with relaxation and sleep. Out of your quick thinking has been borne hasty speech. Acting on impulse instead of with forethought has led to many disappointments and bitter experiences
    Yeah, cause i am not like that, and I don't believe in it either.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #114
    I said I'll continue my list ;)

Dan Petrescu - former defender for Chelsea, then came back in Romania to play for FC National (the team trained at the moment by Walter Zenga ), now he is coach at Sportul Studentesc. Famous,mostly, for the goal scored against England at the WC 1998, Romania 2-1 England :)

Helmut Dukadam - goalie, saved 4 penalties in the 1986 CL final, won by Steaua Bukarest against Barcelona :strong:

Tibor Selimes - former NT component, at the moment received the title of best foreign player in the Hungarian league, I guess :)

Marius Sumudica - at the moment, goal-getter of the same Hungarian league.

Gheorghe Popescu - former captain of Barcelona, former Dinamo Bukarest, ended his career in Hannover 96. Former captain of NT, great and skillfull defender, very fast despite his tall stature :D

The list will follow.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

let john tell you :D

http://www.kabalarians.com

and i'll bring more about this once i'll finish my translation from the book i told you people i had ;)

glad you liked it, man :D
    Great thread Iulia :thumb:
    Have any other ideas like this one? ;)

I took mine from this link above.

The name has given you the desire for creative, artistic or musical expression in an original way. You strive to be different and have the self-confidence to implement your ideas because you have the perseverance necessary to see something through, despite obstacles. Although you meet new people easily, it is not easy for you to maintain a relaxed, harmonious relationship. With increased familiarity you are inclined to speak your mind in a forthright, sometimes argumentative manner which creates annoyance and often hard feelings. In an argument, you usually emerge victor, but at a cost. This name does not offer the softness of expression for long-lasting compatibility in close associations. Any weakness physically would be centred in the skin and liver, or in the head causing head colds, sinus conditions, headaches, or hay fever.

But some parts are pretty scaring :dazed:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)