originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
asked me on this thread who are my favourite Romanian players, actually he asked if I have anyone
Here is my list, Mr.Prezident
- Romanian goalie, present at the first WC 1930, together with a 20 men team. He was just 18 and he studied for his final tests. He got there after a 2-month voyage with a ship. He was great, and he did his best. After returining home, he took his exams. He lived over 90 years
- another goalie, this time more ... modern I would say. He is now legitimated to FC Brasov. He was the first choice for the NT at the 1994 WC and he has 40 caps for it.
- the craziest goalie Romania ever had, he used to do switches ans twists with the ball like in handball
He had a big mouth and sayd many laughable quotes
- another great goalie, back in the '60
- a great defender and at the moment a great trainer, he coaches Rapid Bukarest and he is the former coach of Standard Liege.
- ex-defender and captain od my NT, he coached teams as Inter, Rapid, Galata and at the moment Besiktas. He became an idol in Turkey
- great midfielder, very skillfull, very fast and fond of scoring goals. Trains FC Brasov at the moment.
- midfielder, still active but not in the NT, great free-kick taker and builder, good game vision, played for Wolfsburg last season.
- striker/offensive midfielder for Besiktas, former Rapid. Fast, a good dribbler, but short-temperate
- striker, you still can see him in my NT, former Stuttgart, at the moment Bursaspor.
- the first-choice goalie for Ajax, only that he is too much injured :nervous:
- the second-choice goalie for NT, a young and promising one, plays for Rapid.
- midfielder for Club Brugge, good game vision, great crosses and pass.
- sort of an offensive defender
... plays for Rapid, he had a good match against Norway at 1-1 in Oslo.
... they are too many. For the moment that's all. I'll come back