What do you think Lapo! (4 Viewers)

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
hi

i read this in sports.it and:

Lapo Elkann ha dato lo spunto per l'ennesima indiscrezione di mercato. Dopo aver espresso in vacanza a Lampedusa il suo parere su Cassano "sarà della Juve nel 2006", secondo il quotidiano 'il Giornale', in occasione della presentazione della Grande Punto, avrebbe confidato che Del Piero costa troppo per quello che rende.

Così per il capitano della Juve, dopo le panchine di Capello, arrivano anche le frecciatine da parte della proprietà.

L'ombra di Cassano è comunque sempre più lunga e ingombrante come ha dimostrato anche il recente botta e risposta a distanza con il presidente della Fiat, Luca di Montezemolo, che aveva definito Cassano "l'uomo ideale per il lancio della nuova Punto, perchè più sbarazzino". Del Piero aveva risposto con una battuta: "Per me allora ci saranno altre macchine...".

Le parole di Lapo non potranno che ferire il povero Alex che, dieci giorni fa dal ritiro della Nazionale, aveva chiesto più rispetto: "Non pretendo nulla per quello che ho fatto in passato, ma ci vorrebbe più rispetto e considerazione. Comunque è giusto che il posto in squadra si conquisti sul momento".

Intanto per la gara casalinga contro l'Ascoli, Del Piero potrebbe partire titolare e solo sul campo il numero dieci bianconero può dimostrare di essere ancora utile alla sua Juve.

What do you think about that! He is starting in this of football, and cant said that type of opinion.

Maybe Del Piero is not is hes best form, but he deserve more respect, like a great person and player that he is.

Please Lapo Shut Up!

FORZA ALEx!
FORZA JUVE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I think that while we have had a good time taking shots at Roma and their incompetent management (Franco Sensi above all), also Inter with Moratti and his grand comments, the time has come for rival fans to laugh at us. Lapo Elkann is a muppet and if he is our figure head for years to come (which looks likely to happen), we are going to be the subject of blatant ridicule in a way unknown to us so far.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Lapdog has all the cash but none of the class of his family lineage.

I guess if Milan can have Paolo Berlusconi, we have to have our own too. :groan:

OP
Luigito

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    PLease Lapo, if this is the begining, please stay away from juve!

Think in your granfather! he is a example of a good and honest man

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
    Juve: We can't afford Del Piero Friday 16 September, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus patron Lapo Elkann has again publicly humiliated Alessandro Del Piero, dubbing the captain “an expensive luxury for the team.”

Elkann, the heir to the Agnelli throne, has already run up column inches in the Italian Press with his comments on Del Piero and Bianconeri target Antonio Cassano, but this latest tirade is possibly his worst yet.

“Del Piero costs too much for what he brings to the table,” Elkann was quoted as saying in ‘Il Giornale’. “He is a luxury that we cannot afford any longer.”

The Italian international earns approximately £3m per season and his contract expires in 2008, but the fact that Fabio Capello has left him on the bench for most of his time in charge suggests that he’ll be parting company with the club sooner rather than later.

Elkann is not the only FIAT owner to make such statements, as last week Luca Cordero di Montezemolo pointed out, “I’d prefer Cassano to Del Piero as a testimonial for the new Punto, as he is more likeable.”

This will only add to reports that Del Piero will leave Juve as early as January, with offers from Japan, Arsenal, Manchester City or even Milan.

Emerson has rushed to the defence of his teammate in today’s Press Conference. “I saw Del Piero training well and he has recovered from his injury. He’s important to all of us.”

Channel 4

OP
    Luigito

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Ahhhh, i hate this type of people. He talks abot alex like a thing:

Del Piero is no longer an automatic starter for Juventus, and it was heavily rumoured that the player could be sold on by the club that once considered him their talisman.

President Gianni Agnelli's nephew, Lapo Elkann has now made the broadest hint that the club's hierarchy believe the time has come to offload the Italy international.

"Del Piero costs too much for what he returns," said Elkann to Il Giornale.

"He's a luxury we cannot afford."

Del Piero's team-mates have immediately rallied round the forward, with Brazilian Emerson backing him to prove his critics wrong.

"Del Piero is no luxury," said Emerson.

"He's a part of the team and all the squad have the same value.

"He is not just a player who sits on the bench. He has battled back from injury and is training hard to get back up to match fitness."

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Its good he speaks his mind. At least that way Moggi has proof that he's an imbecile and cannot take over the reigns of the club. I wish Moggi could buy the club.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Why the fvck would you say something like that about the captain of YOUR team? Fvcking retarded.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Meanwhile, Juventus patron Lapo Elkann has sent a letter to newspaper 'Il Giornale' denying he made disparaging comments about Alessandro Del Piero. The heir to the Agnelli business empire was quoted as saying the captain was, "an expensive luxury we can no longer afford."

From channel4.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    He's not much different from Agnelli senior to be honest. Both Gianni and Umberto were always vocal about their opinions. They came up with 'coniglio bagnato' for Baggio, 'Godot' for DP, that Zidane was 'nice to watch but not effective' and lots of potshots towards our players.

So why were they allowed to say those things and Lapo no? Better than having a diplomatic person like Moratti who always tries to justify his players and team.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    I think that while we have had a good time taking shots at Roma and their incompetent management (Franco Sensi above all), also Inter with Moratti and his grand comments, the time has come for rival fans to laugh at us. Lapo Elkann is a muppet and if he is our figure head for years to come (which looks likely to happen), we are going to be the subject of blatant ridicule in a way unknown to us so far.

we may not have the cl trophies but we at least had the serious managment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)