What do you think Lapo! (6 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Rami - Lapo is no jerk, this was just a media invention :p
Well if it was totally fabricated then I am wrong...

But most probably he was heard saying it somewhere when he was unaware of media/reporter presence. There is nothing wrong with that, we all critisize our teams when talking to friends and we most nessecairly dont mean it. He shouldve known better since he is a high profile figure and anything he says/does could be mis-interpreted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Man the article is taken from Aftonbladet, you don't want me to tell you what is this newspaper like :D
hehe...shhh...j/k, it's not that bad

++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ++

Swedish newspapers aren't the most unbiased source so I don't really understand why you used that.

You do have an enormous amount of quick launch icons on your desktop though

:D all the basic human needs at the tip of my fingers

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Man the article is taken from Aftonbladet, you don't want me to tell you what is this newspaper like :D
Never heard of it:confused:

Tribalfootball of sweden?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

Never heard of it:confused:

Tribalfootball of sweden?
Not tribalfootball, it is like full of silly news. I will give you an example, it's headlines are about stars from reality TV shows. Does this give you an idea what is the newspaper?

OP
Luigito

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    I read that after the declarations of Lapo, he calls Alex to said that all that garbage are lies.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
    nah, there´s a difference between not saying anything and being misquoted. He did give declarations to the press and he did say DP was too expensive. To me, that´s offensive. The rest of the story, agreed it´s just media crap.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
    Yep, you guys probably read about it too. Directors asking Arsenal to bid for him. The Agnelli family not liking DP´s wages if he is not playing.And there was also this version saying, DP and Zlatan did not wanto to play together.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
    Juventus captain Alessandro del Piero says the happiest man after his two goals against Ascoli was Lapo Elkann.

The Juve patron was quoted by the local press last week claiming Del Piero wasn't worth his wages, but was quick to get on the phone insisting he was misquoted, as the player revealed yesterday: "Lapo will for sure be very happy about my success.

"The day after that story was published, he phoned swearing to me that he never said that phrase and explained he would never say such things about me.

"For me, that was enough because he has always been true to his word with me

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
    Aftonbladet is a magazine that Ibrahimovic himself is rejecting.

1 year ago their headline was "Zlatan, beter then Maradonna!!!"

Then when the Gold ball was voted (zlatan got 11 points i think)
    it said: "Zlatan without any doubt one of the worlds greatest"

Its the shittiest paper ever!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)