What do you think about Kapo? (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
he sucks.
:)

But that isnt quite true, i think he is a interesting player, he is the type who passes to the strikers instead of finish himself.
And anyway i think he is only meant to be a substitute player.

Oct 1, 2002
what a warm welcome.
He hasn't played one game and he has been declared "SUCKS".
just because we get him from free transfer doesn't mean he sucks.

like it or not, he is one of Juventus squad next season. so please encourage him to become one of world class player, not critize him blindly.

Aug 1, 2003
I judge him by what I've seen of him in Auxerre, and I do in fact hope I'm wrong so that he'd do well in Juve. It's just my opinion on the player. If Juve bought a certain player doesn't mean they're good.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I judge him by what I've seen of him in Auxerre, and I do in fact hope I'm wrong so that he'd do well in Juve. It's just my opinion on the player. If Juve bought a certain player doesn't mean they're good.
if you think you're better than moggi cs and all juve scouting staffs then so be it.
imo, Moggi cs will only buy players which they thinks have prospect.
don't tell me about all those players who failed in Juve. there's a risk in everything. especially in football field.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
what a warm welcome.
He hasn't played one game and he has been declared "SUCKS".
just because we get him from free transfer doesn't mean he sucks.

like it or not, he is one of Juventus squad next season. so please encourage him to become one of world class player, not critize him blindly.
Full agree.
He is for free and has nothing to loose. I really think we made a very good signing. He will prove his qualitie at Euro 2004!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm just gonna give the guy a chance and see what he does next season (if in fact he is ours, which I'm not even sure of to be honest). We got him for free, so at least we won't be lamenting a waste of money if he doesn't perform for us. I say just wait and see how he plays, but at this point the biggest contribution I think he can make to Juve is influencing Mexes to come here :devil::D

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
will he be in the france squad for portugal???
yes he will...

and u guys that say's he SUCKS!!! that dosent mean he will SUCK at juve..
btw Henry SUCK'd at juve but in arsenal he is the best player in the world IMO... sooo give Kapo a chance for football's sake..!!!!!!
and he will shine in the euro 2004... w8 and see...!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I think he's been bought as a squad player, not as a first team player.

It's the same with Milan buying Dhorasoo (not sure of spelling), he'll add more depth to the squad and he was free.

Then again, Juve often brings the best out of players (not always, see Legro and Appiah) so who knows? He could become a first team regular in the future.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I think Kapo has a lot of talent. He proved it with Auxerre and is a France team regular (8caps/3 goals).
But Juve is not Auxerre and I fear he is not ready for the pressure of playing for such a club.
Sports.fr says his mental is his weakness... http://sports.fr/fr/football/equipedefrance/profils/olivierkapo.html

Still, if we are lucky, he'll become a class winger. If not, he'll become another Oliveira. Let's hope for the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)