What do u want? (2 Viewers)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
I want Juventus to get a nice jersey and get rid of that tamoil sponsor, beat Inter atleast home and get a spot in CL. That would make me really happy!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i want juve to win serie b, make some really good signings, go to inter or torino home game and watch us win! and smack those shit interisti back to the hole they cam from, then get a CL spot and finish higher than inter, but atm finishing higher than inter next season will be a bit harder for once :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think a 2nd place finish is a realistic target, but a hard one. An immediate title will be almost impossible. but a 2nd place finish would guarantee us automatic CL qualification which would make it easier for us to recruit world class players. Then I expect 2008-2009 Title to be ours + CL. Nothing less

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
One thing is to have realistic targets, another one dreams. But I will the Scudetto!and that from Inter too, Its ours:boxing:

what would satisfy me? to see 22 broken Inter noses:D
Only 22??? I want all of them to have broken noses - including moratti & mancini!

Plus: -
1. Consolidate ourselves in Serie A (& not go back down like Milan did)
2. CL place.
3. Be ahead of inter
...... and to do that we must aim high - for the scudetto!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Juve to win the Scudetto. (I'm an optimist, spoiled by our recent history).

But atleast a CL spot looks like a good possibility. Fiorentina, Roma, Milan are all very strong opponents with the strongest ofcourse being Inter. But I think we can take Fiorentina's place.

Somehow I fear Vieira and Ibra will both score against us next season.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Seriously, Inter is too strong. Sure, they don't have Milan and Juve in their normal strengh as competitors, but they aren't dropping points to smaller teams as they used to in the past.

Roma, a rebuild Milan, Fiorentina, maybe Palermo and Lazio plus a surpring team. That makes up to 7 hard opponents. I think a place in Europe (even it's UEFA Cup) is a realistic target. Everything else is a plus.

Of course, the dream is to win Scudetto and beat Inter in both games. I want Del Piero to score a trademark freekick in San Siro in the last minute to beat Inter, walking up to Mancini, pointing the finger on him and then pointing to his chest where the Scudetto shield belongs.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I WANT:
- Us to destroy the 100 points barrier and win the title 30+ points ahead of the team in second place.
- Milan to end up in UEFA cup places
- Inter to be relegated for match fixing this season and have their fake titles stripped off them and handed to juventus as compensation
- Strong signings to make us even better for the following season
- The renovation of the delle alpi to be finished and all our games sell out! (this is perhaps my most unrealistic comment)

I EXPECT:
- To challenge for the title and if we do not win i want us to run a team very close.
- To make some good signings in january.
- At the very least to win a C/L place
- To beat inter in both Derby D'Italias

Jul 2, 2006
Juve to win the Scudetto. (I'm an optimist, spoiled by our recent history).

But atleast a CL spot looks like a good possibility. Fiorentina, Roma, Milan are all very strong opponents with the strongest ofcourse being Inter. But I think we can take Fiorentina's place.

Somehow I fear Vieira and Ibra will both score against us next season.

There is one thing I am sure,Del Piero will score again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)