What do u want? (12 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
1. I want us to fight for a Champions League spot, this must be our primary mission.

2. Building a more stronger squad for winning the Scudetto and competing in Europe for season 2008/09. This could be achieved through giving more confidence to the coach, landing world-class players and promoting our best youngsters.

3. Doing our best to humiliate the Inter merda in Delle Alpi and Giuseppe Meazza.

4. Winning the Coppa Italia, hence adding the silver star.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I wan't the first, I'll be astisfied with the 3.
2 is not an option, we must gain CL spot next year.
More precisioosly, I will be unsatisfied if we don't

Apr 12, 2004
How am I spamming? Spamming is when you post about some product you are selling...I am just posting crazy and off topic, the norm for me.

...and my name is BURKE...learn it....

I've been banned a bunch of times, but I am a legend around here, look at my post count, look in the mirror, you smell like leftover meatballs.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя™;1346873 said:
How am I spamming? Spamming is when you post about some product you are selling...I am just posting crazy and off topic, the norm for me.

...and my name is BURKE...learn it....

I've been banned a bunch of times, but I am a legend around here, look at my post count, look in the mirror, you smell like leftover meatballs.
I did not ask fo you name. Nor do I care to know it. Your a legend around here? oh no! anything but talk back to a legend! is the little legend going to cry? Who gves a crap, your still going off-topic. I did look at your post count and 90 % of it is probably stupid crap that your tiny brain must find amusing while you sit and giggle at your computer about think how smart you think you are.

I smell like meatballs? then you must smell like unflushed shit.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
cheers boy! nothing personal against you. Just having some fun :pint: :p

I'm Iranian who lives in Canada, among other places I have lived in.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
I want Inter to get owned against us! omfg i wanna see nerazzuri blood in that game!!

Can't wait for next year. I'm gonna be so passionate about every game we play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)