What Car Do You Drive? (2 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How is the Miata not a sports car but the GT86, the RX-8, the MR2, and the S2000 are?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give you MR2 because of the mid engine layout but besides that what does it have over the Miata?

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How is the Miata not a sports car but the GT86, the RX-8, the MR2, and the S2000 are?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give you MR2 because of the mid engine layout but besides that what does it have over the Miata?
power

i'm a miata fan, and i consider it one of the best sports cars ever, but i understand that some people find it just not powerful enough to qualify as a sports car. it won't be fast in a straight line, but when it comes to cornering, most miata's are just pure sex.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the new mazda design language is brilliant. i'd like to have a 6 wagon as my next car. too bad they don't have a good oldschool inline 6 cylinder engine for it.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
No CX-3. My parents wanted a smaller car, because my sister, brother and me are now on the age we do our own thing and don't go with our parents to every visit / birthday. First we had a Mitsubishi Outlander. CX-5 is also nice. Quality from the new CX-line is way above most in the same price category imo. Great car and a compliment getter.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
power

i'm a miata fan, and i consider it one of the best sports cars ever, but i understand that some people find it just not powerful enough to qualify as a sports car. it won't be fast in a straight line, but when it comes to cornering, most miata's are just pure sex.
The MR2 had less power than the current and previous Miata

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
No CX-3. My parents wanted a smaller car, because my sister, brother and me are now on the age we do our own thing and don't go with our parents to every visit / birthday. First we had a Mitsubishi Outlander. CX-5 is also nice. Quality from the new CX-line is way above most in the same price category imo. Great car and a compliment getter.
Looks amazing either way. :tup:

The new cx-5 is pure sex, though.

https://www.mazda.ca/en/vehicles/2017-cx-5/overview/

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The leasing company has a website where you can track your stats

Apparently the polo (2016, 1.3 trendline. Surprisingly feisty), is supposed to do 3.9 liters/100km, and i average around 6.6.

I get almost double when driving economically on the rx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)