What are you eating right now? (2 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok, there is this Turkish sorta sandwich/toast called Ayvalık.
I eat it every day at lunch, I'm totally addicted, usually people get sick of the same food every day, but this I cannot get enough.

Attachments

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So I went to my local electronics shop to buy a laptop this monday, it was sold out so I placed a reservation. All week theyve been getting my model and no phonecall, so I get an apologetic call from an english guy who works there, explaining he went and got one for me himself. This was the note he pinned to it while I was going to the store :lol:

Attachments

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #94
    I just had a huge load of shrimps and cray fish together with a fine collection of cheeses. I managed to wash it all down with a Gewurtzraminer

Apr 15, 2006
    So I went to my local electronics shop to buy a laptop this monday, it was sold out so I placed a reservation. All week theyve been getting my model and no phonecall, so I get an apologetic call from an english guy who works there, explaining he went and got one for me himself. This was the note he pinned to it while I was going to the store :lol:
    :lol: awesome!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    I hate eating so late in the night. I almost stopped doing that but tonight i couldnt resist. Its 3:30 am and i just had three slices of bread with mayo, cheese and salami!!!

- - - Updated - - -

So do fucking i!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)