What are you eating right now? (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I normally eat ciriel with 2% milk. But this morning I figured out that we are out. After some active search of what to eat I found nothing, and I had to deal with a banana.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Interesting that you intended to wat something and you have a plate ready :D
Yeah, in the morning (when I'm 90% asleep), I automatically take out the plate, even though there's nothing to eat. :D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
that first thing, what the **** is it? Bread with chocolate sauce and bananas? What kind of sick world do we live in when people eat that combination.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
that first thing, what the **** is it? Bread with chocolate sauce and bananas? What kind of sick world do we live in when people eat that combination.
it looks like a crepe , it tastes good just with nutella, no bananas

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
nutella? What are you guys french? :D
nutella is actually italian and in South America is quite big. I dont think its big here in America, though. I think they prefer peanut butter :D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

nutella is actually italian and in South America is quite big. I dont think its big here in America, though. I think they prefer peanut butter :D
Yeah but the french eat it with everything. French are nutella heads. Then again i based my opinion on 2 french people :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)