swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Its the first place I ever smoked Salvia :tup:

what did you do to get shot at by the law?
I was merely curious while protests were going on and checking out what was up.

One of my flatmates at the time, a Berkeley grad student who was doing his dissertation on political revolutions in Central America, was there and taking notes.

We stood back and observed. The usual crap. Like all the organized students were on point with their messages and chants. But then the boys from the burbs came in, just dropped off from high school, and were like, “Is this a private riot or can anyone join in, because I want to bust some sh*t up.” It’s always those interlopers who escalate things with the cops.

Cali police then got extra serious. Not just tons of officers, but then squadrons of CHP on motorcycles came in flying in formation — spaced out and coordinated to have a whole line of motorcycle cops sweeping each neighboring street of any pedestrians who dared stand in their way.

Standing back as observers, I got caught between two lines of converging motorcycle cops, trapping us on a street. Then cops on foot behind the line of motorcycles brandished their guns and started firing rubber bullets that ricocheted down the street, so we dove between houses and over backyard fences to escape the pelleting.

Jun 16, 2020
Yesterday I helped a family member out with his administration. Registered a business 3 years ago for some extra parttime work and now he has troubles with his taxes. His wife did the administration, or better said he worked and they did no administration. Saw the perfect example of selfdestruction.

The little paper work that they submitted just completely wrong. For example, income in a quarter: €200, taxes to be paid €242 instead of €42 (random numbers). Do that wrong in basically every box, than get scared because you have to pay more than you earn, than decide to not respond anymore and dont submit anything for more than a year and you'll find yourself with thousands of euro's of debt.

So dumb but I feel so sorry for him. Imagine trying to do the right thing to support your family, but end up having to pay way more than you earned because you missed the key factor which your bookkeeping.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
More importantly why are you watching these videos? One doesn’t just serendipitously stumble across this type of content. Unless the YT algo has you pegged without you even knowing it

data:touched:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Come on, what? Lots of people hunt
squirrels? are they even an invasive species? i understand hunting deer to preseve envirnment but are squirrels a menace too? damn

- - - Updated - - -

More importantly why are you watching these videos? One doesn’t just serendipitously stumble across this type of content. Unless the YT algo has you pegged without you even knowing it

data:touched:
i watched one girl doing yoga in her thong and now all my feed is full of girls twerking and doing yoga in NSFW clothing.

i know all the yoga poses now. can't do them i just know them

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 921)