Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
My Dad died on 2nd of January of 2021.

I sent my sister (daughter of my Dad and my stepmother) money to get his name and dates on the tombstone.
I couldn't get myself to do it, I almost offed myself the day my dad died.

Just now I was informed she never did.
How the hell can you be such a vile person?
i'm very sorry to hear that friend. stay strong and know he is resting in peace. your dad would want you to live a happy and long life

if you have texts or emails to show this you can sue her in small claims court if she doesn't give you money back

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

I sent my sister (daughter of my Dad and my stepmother) money to get his name and dates on the tombstone.

Condolences brother, on a positive note at least you didn't depend on her to take care of something that could have had real life consequences. The less you expect our of people no matter how close, the better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm watching quite randomly (2 minutes b4 it started said commercial break and this game next) copa libertadores final between Fluminense and Boca.

Boca play so boring lol, Argentinian jihadball, tho total fighters and Barco everywhere so far.

Fluminense play fluid and fun possession style with Diniz. But its hard to root for them because of Felipe Melos detestable mug...

Craziest part so far is a Boca player just straight head butted Ganso infront of ref, and didn't even get a foul, a warning let alone a red card.

Truly welcome to SA footie moment lol.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm watching quite randomly (2 minutes b4 it started said commercial break and this game next) copa libertadores final between Fluminense and Boca.

Boca play so boring lol, Argentinian jihadball, tho total fighters and Barco everywhere so far.

Fluminense play fluid and fun possession style with Diniz. But its hard to root for them because of Felipe Melos detestable mug...

Craziest part so far is a Boca player just straight head butted Ganso infront of ref, and didn't even get a foul, a warning let alone a red card.

Truly welcome to SA footie moment lol.
Ganso lol. That name sounds ancient to me but apparently he's only 34 :boh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hahahah, that's nuts, the same ref that allows head butt's and litteral assaults all game, just sent off Fluminese subbed on extra time scorer, funnily named John Kennedy, for celebrating too hard with the fans haha. Got 2nd yellow.

This shits wild.

Yeah he still lives lol. From the Diego, Sandro, Danilo and Robinho Santos team.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Hahahah, that's nuts, the same ref that allows head butt's and litteral assaults all game, just sent off Fluminese subbed on extra time scorer, funnily named John Kennedy, for celebrating too hard with the fans haha. Got 2nd yellow.

This shits wild.
Ref is a total mess.

That slap by Fabra :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hahah, Fabra is such a moron. He is not even involved in the sitaution, you a goal down and 15 minutes left, and totally unprovoked just walks up to collection of players and just choose to slap one of them infront of ref.

Same dumbass ref seemed to just given him yellow first lol. Var team must told him to change to red, you cant allow head butts and slaps while sending off for celebrations.

This ref is such a clown looool

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Damn, that sucks. Getting taken by a blood relative like that is really douchy.

I am guessing she didn't invest it in Dogecoin in your name. Which means she could have a drug problem, a boyfriend problem, or could just be a jackass.

You can't change her to do the right thing, so you unfortunately have to accept who she is and move on.

So you’re one of those prostate guys
Speak of feeding the geese...

And this, sirs, is why the bliss of JS blockers beats ad blockers every time :heart::drool:
2023-11-05_16-01-33.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 711)