Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Most was 3 years younger, never older. I don't get out much :p
Pretty similar to me then

- - - Updated - - -

9 years younger, 4 years older

not into older women personally
With the 9 years what were the ages? How did it come about? How long did it last?

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I didn't think you'd be a sick fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

I've only smashed one chick that was older and she was 30, I was 26.

Then I dated a chick at 25, she had just turned 19.
How long did yous date for?

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

With the 9 years what were the ages? How did it come about? How long did it last?

- - - Updated - - -

she was 21 and i was 30 when it started, lasted a little over a year until she dumped me. Hard to blame her lol I wouldn't waste my early 20s with some 30 y/o

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Around 3 months before I got bored. In hindsight, I should've kept tapping that.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like bishes unless they're at least 3-4 years younger. Girls at 27 have already hit the wall in my eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

she was 21 and i was 30 when it started, lasted a little over a year until she dumped me. Hard to blame her lol I wouldn't waste my early 20s with some 30 y/o
Hawt.

I got hard.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Damn, I didn't think you'd be a sick fuck.
from you i take it as a compliment. we are kinda similar though, at first sight i'm not intimidating either. imagine you, i'm just caucasian with hair :p

these were extremes obviously. i met the older one on a dating site after my divorce, she was about to leave her husband, we met a few times. she had no kids, sporty, relatively tall (175), perfect body, nice face, plenty of experience, everything you want from a chick, besides the husband and the fact that she lived a bit too far away. she just never left her husband eventually lol. she still sends some nudes from time to time after more than a decade and wants to meet lol. the young one was a distraction when i had a rough patch with my gf. she had a tragic childhood, her father beat the shit out of her, some exes raped her, overall a very sad story. she had very serious daddy issues obviously so it was never gonna work. she was fit as fuck too, she often went to the woods to cut trees with her father, i bet she was stronger than some keyboard warriors here. some good memories on both extremes. other than these i usually dated girls of ~my age.

and of course i'm not the sickest fuck around. my son takes riding lessons, his instructor is in her early 30's and she's living with a 60+ ex-soldier lol

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Randomly in a bar, she wasn’t even the type of woman that went out for a drink often. We exchanged numbers, a week later I was invited to her home and that situation kinda continued for ~2 months whenever her kids were with her ex.
Nice man. I guess it was probably pretty good sex?

You guys still in touch at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Was the daughter hotter? Did you secretly want to smash her too?
Bro chill. Stas actuando como fed, tratando que todos admitan todo :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 732)