IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So I'd been seeing this really hot girl for a couple weeks. We had amazing sex, the chemistry was there, fluid back and forth texting with lots of flirting and banter. Easily the hottest chick I've banged.

Then suddenly she decides she doesn't want to see me anymore because I'd just come out of a long relationship. Fuck! I should've lied about that but whatever man. I went from 100 to 0.

I'm hurting a bit but I'm sure it'll pass in the next few days. Anyway, I realised that I've done the same or worse (ghosting after sex) to multiple chicks who were very into me. I even went and texted one last night to apologise for being such a dick lol.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So I'd been seeing this really hot girl for a couple weeks. We had amazing sex, the chemistry was there, fluid back and forth texting with lots of flirting and banter. Easily the hottest chick I've banged.

Then suddenly she decides she doesn't want to see me anymore because I'd just come out of a long relationship. Fuck! I should've lied about that but whatever man. I went from 100 to 0.

I'm hurting a bit but I'm sure it'll pass in the next few days. Anyway, I realised that I've done the same or worse (ghosting after sex) to multiple chicks who were very into me. I even went and texted one last night to apologise for being such a dick lol.
I love that your tough guy persona is a little bitch.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

Talk about a reality check. Next time don't ask why

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Nice! Hey, don't be sad because it ended... be glad that it happened!

d4b29ff9-7452-4a10-8e7e-aee03fc2e2fd.jpg

She got scared or found a bigger kielbasa. or you were just too much Bolivian manhood for her.

Sorry you hurt, but this is the universe giving back.

Jun 16, 2020

She’s smart though for turning the situation and saying that it’s about you. Way smarter than the ‘it’s not you its me’ excuse. She’s a keeper

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
She’s smart though for turning the situation and saying that it’s about you. Way smarter than the ‘it’s not you its me’ excuse. She’s a keeper

Not for him tho.

If she doesnt want the long relationship baggage as she said*, but still find him fuckable/desirable look wise, she should contact his twin :p:D @InterMerda

So Claudio can go:

564.gif

Just kidding Hermano *Obviously that was a BS reason, she most likely just wants to fuck around/have fun, not get attached. She did a chad-bro move for sure. Modern women become more and more like males in the dating equation.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

This is just about the most beta cuck move ever :lol2:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This is just about the most beta cuck move ever :lol2:
What do you mean, bro? Reflecting on your past fuckups and wanting to right them? That's growth right there.

Maybe the girl in question felt better for hearing the apology, maybe not. A lil bit cringe sure, but the proppa growth is learning from the experience and in future being straight up with the lassie instead of ghosting.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I don’t know Claudio personally, but that move to me seems like something someone who is emotionally abusive would do. He probably felt lonely and texted that girl, knowing how easily she can be manipulated, but deep down, he may ghost her again if he finds another attractive girl.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Not for him tho.

If she doesnt want the long relationship baggage as she said*, but still find him fuckable/desirable look wise, she should contact his twin :p:D @InterMerda

So Claudio can go:

564.gif

Just kidding Hermano *Obviously that was a BS reason, she most likely just wants to fuck around/have fun, not get attached. She did a chad-bro move for sure. Modern women become more and more like males in the dating equation.
It's a weird one. She seemed more invested than me and would joke about being in a relationship with me. It was only after she learned about my long term relationship that she went colder and then a day later she cuts me off. But there's no point wondering what really happened.

On to the next hole.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t know Claudio personally, but that move to me seems like something someone who is emotionally abusive would do. He probably felt lonely and texted that girl, knowing how easily she can be manipulated, but deep down, he may ghost her again if he finds another attractive girl.
I don't intend to get with the girl I apologised to. I just said my apologies and that was it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What do you mean, bro? Reflecting on your past fuckups and wanting to right them? That's growth right there.

Maybe the girl in question felt better for hearing the apology, maybe not. A lil bit cringe sure, but the proppa growth is learning from the experience and in future being straight up with the lassie instead of ghosting.
I’m just messing with the maid-fucker, bro. Of course it’s a mature thing to do. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 273)