Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The first time I saw this shit, I thought it was made up.
The photo may be real but those videos where people do these fake podcasts are so lame.

These ones like in the photo where some men purposefully pick women they think will be dumb or unhinged or otherwise point-and-laugh worthy in order to confirm their and their audience's misogynistic views are the absolute lowest forms of media and content.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Agreed scottish. But fake or not, that video is old and hilarious. I laughed my ass off at how the rest were reacting to her telling her experiences and talking like she is a 10.

- - - Updated - - -

And oh, Eid Mubarak @Siamak @Bianconero81 @Ali @Mohad @Fr3sh and anyone else who celebrates it today.

I have to be confined to my apartment, and forego the family gathering, dinner hopping house to house, and festivities, because I gotten bad case of food poisoning over the weekend.

Usually passes in 2 days, but its still kicking my ass despite taking all the right pills and hydrating as much as possible.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Agreed scottish. But fake or not, that video is old and hilarious. I laughed my ass off at how the rest were reacting to her telling her experiences and talking like she is a 10.

- - - Updated - - -

And oh, Eid Mubarak @Siamak @Bianconero81 @Ali @Mohad @Fr3sh and anyone else who celebrates it today.

I have to be confined to my apartment, and forego the family gathering, dinner hopping house to house, and festivities, because I gotten bad case of food poisoning over the weekend.

Usually passes in 2 days, but its still kicking my ass despite taking all the right pills and hydrating as much as possible.
Get well soon dude

Eid Mubarak everybody!

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #373,209
    The photo may be real but those videos where people do these fake podcasts are so lame.

These ones like in the photo where some men purposefully pick women they think will be dumb or unhinged or otherwise point-and-laugh worthy in order to confirm their and their audience's misogynistic views are the absolute lowest forms of media and content.
    Don't tell the "Cleanup Crew" of @GordoDeCentral and @AndrewTate that.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

May your buttsack and fat stomach become as empty as my heart is for the Zionist pigs of Israel.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Hopefully he doesn't get the shits drinking coffee and put ketchup on his pasta.
    He is primarily african, we dont do that funny shit with our food :D

Hmmmm :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 743)