Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think it's supposed to go until at least Friday because a circulating low pressure system is stuck around Maine or something, is this accurate? @Bjerknes
Correct, it's just fucking sitting there spinning. Winds should shift this weekend finally.

my sister says it’s above 300 aqi in Philadelphia right now, if it’s like that in NYC don’t go outside unless you have to
All of that bad air in NYC yesterday is now over us. 1/2 mile visibility on what would otherwise be a beautiful day.

Get your shit together you damn Canucks @Post Ironic

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Correct, it's just fucking sitting there spinning. Winds should shift this weekend finally.

All of that bad air in NYC yesterday is now over us. 1/2 mile visibility on what would otherwise be a beautiful day.

Get your shit together you damn Canucks @Post Ironic
you guys are 180 aqi, NYC and Philly are over 300 to 400 aqi. we usually get in the 200s during fire season for comparison.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you guys are 180 aqi, NYC and Philly are over 300 to 400 aqi. we usually get in the 200s during fire season for comparison.
Do you have an air quality modeling suite you have access to?

Really must consider confronting Canada if this persists
It might be about time to send in the bombers.

- - - Updated - - -

Flying back home today. I hope things have cleared up
Check this out.

:lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
my sister says it’s above 300 aqi in Philadelphia right now, if it’s like that in NYC don’t go outside unless you have to
We were over 400 yesterday but looks like dropping down to 200 so far, hope it continues. I work from home right now so I'm good, but unfortunately I have family that need to be outside.
Do you have an air quality modeling suite you have access to?

It might be about time to send in the bombers.

- - - Updated - - -

Check this out.

:lol:

The air quality actually got significantly worse after that ended too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is the Chromecast faster/more responsive than the Firestick? Cause that slow ass piece of tech is pissing me off.
it is

current chromecast with google tv is a true tech bargain. bought one last year, just bought 2 more for friends and family to pimp up old tv's. we don't have a google store in hungary, so had to buy from resellers. amazon.it had better deals than amazon.de and they also ship within the eu

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #372,820
    I would think the spots are a standard, right? The Wrangler is super maneuverable. The approach angle makes it perfect for turning radius.

- - - Updated - - -

1686264504059.png

The axles are so close to the ends of the vehicle it can almost turn fully without turning the inside rear wheel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 757)