Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would think the spots are a standard, right? The Wrangler is super maneuverable. The approach angle makes it perfect for turning radius.

- - - Updated - - -

1686264504059.png

The axles are so close to the ends of the vehicle it can almost turn fully without turning the inside rear wheel.
I mean, I've driven in Paris, Nice, Marseille, Barcelona, Mallorca, Monaco, and other cities in Europe, and not once have I thought gee, I think I'd like to try parking a Jeep in my four foot parking space.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #372,834
    Bonucci in the driver seat might just save your life in wakanda @Bianconero_Aus @ßöмßäяðîëя @AFL_ITALIA

As a person who identifies an Black, you got what you deserved, Mountain Devil!
    Now show me the clip of what they do with Giuseppe Rossi.
    And Nevan Submybitch.
    I like that you never let shit go :D
    You wouldn't either, if you had a HOME! MR PEANIT'SDICK! Yea, take it.
    This reminded me of Subotic so I had to look him up. Man, did that guy decline fast.
    Correct. Serb at WC to Union Berlin in 6 years.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #372,836
    Triple real shit, one and two, I'd drop lazy nut in each of them like mmmmm.

Third, @Dru , rolled onto some shit tonight. I sometimes cross sort my shit by "most played" by "last played" and tonight I got Def Squad.

1686287461225.png

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit. This might have created Alt Hip-Hop. @Dru Out of San Fran, I wonder if @swag ever saw him. Ice Cube's cousin and Ice Cube made all the beats on this album.

1686287866668.png

- - - Updated - - -

@Dru

What these Young Bloods ain't gon get is Rapid Transit is the best rap song on this album, and Mistadobalina is the best Hip-Hop song on this album and they aren't gon know why.

- - - Updated - - -

First Rap shit, I feel like @Seven would like the history of this:

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I would think the spots are a standard, right? The Wrangler is super maneuverable. The approach angle makes it perfect for turning radius.

- - - Updated - - -

1686264504059.png

The axles are so close to the ends of the vehicle it can almost turn fully without turning the inside rear wheel.

Yeah, he says the turning radius is actually great. The width is fine too, in fact my Stelvio is wider. But it is very long and high. It's a brilliant looking car really, but it does look a bit weird in European traffic. There are a lot of 'big' SUV's here, but I'd say the BMW X5, Mercedes GLE and Volvo XC90 are the ones everyone gets.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck to her if she needs to park somewhere.
    It's a man. Near the courthouses there are usually underground parking lots, but I can think of at least two in which I have real issues with a smaller vehicle. Not sure how he's going to pull it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense, i had a jeep wrangler for like 3 months, that shit always made noise on the highway and started to shake at like 100 mph. I rather get a kia.
    Beautiful whip but completely unnecessary and expensive to run if it's just your daily commuter.
    No one buys a car like that out of necessity or because it's the best driving car on the freeway. What you're saying is true, but it's mostly irrelevant.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    I can see myself buying something like a Land Cruiser or a Patrol if I took several road trips a year. The level of comfort and safety is just unmatched. Crash against a typical European hatchback? Sorry bruh you're dead and I'm alive.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I can see myself buying something like a Landcruiser or Patrol if I took several road trips. The level of comfort and safety is just unmatched. Crash against a typical European hatchback? Sorry bruh you're dead and I live.
    The thing with roadtrips in Europe though is that at some point you're going to have to park your car in cramped spaces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 921)