Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Damn. City drivers are idiots. And I don’t know who hit you, and it’s a stereotype, but I’m going to use it anyways,in Vancouver, Asian Women are notoriously bad drivers :lol2:

2 months isn’t so bad, though I guess it adds up if you have to do it on both knees after too. Hopefully some better news on the second knee. The lack of exercise is frustrating me too. Makes it hard to even tire myself out enough to sleep well at night. I work a physical job, weightlift, climb, hike, surf… so not being able to do any of that is making me feel a bit stir crazy. I’ve started riding the stationary bike, doing intervals for 30-40 minutes a day just to burn off some steam.
Damn. I quite liked your posts. But now we have to cancel you.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,510
    Yea, dude. Almost daily.

I tend to not care about much because I think the average person has no idea how awesome he or she has it. OH NO, INSTAGRAM IS DOWN!

Motherfucker, there are people being raped and killed because an invisible line is wrong across the world, you think I give a fuck about your dog pics or gender reveal? Get fucked.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Yea, dude. Almost daily.

I tend to not care about much because I think the average person has no idea how awesome he or she has it. OH NO, INSTAGRAM IS DOWN!

Motherfucker, there are people being raped and killed because an invisible line is wrong across the world, you think I give a fuck about your dog pics or gender reveal? Get fucked.
    Nice, I like this perspective :lol:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Yea, dude. Almost daily.

Couldn't have said it better.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Some guy tried to rob a local store with a knife, 14 year old working behind the counter bashed him with a baseball bat, the owner of the store (kid’s mother) came out and the would-be robber turned around and complained to her that kid hit him with bat before running off. :lol2:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Damn. City drivers are idiots. And I don’t know who hit you, and it’s a stereotype, but I’m going to use it anyways,in Vancouver, Asian Women are notoriously bad drivers :lol2:

2 months isn’t so bad, though I guess it adds up if you have to do it on both knees after too. Hopefully some better news on the second knee. The lack of exercise is frustrating me too. Makes it hard to even tire myself out enough to sleep well at night. I work a physical job, weightlift, climb, hike, surf… so not being able to do any of that is making me feel a bit stir crazy. I’ve started riding the stationary bike, doing intervals for 30-40 minutes a day just to burn off some steam.
    I'll tell you who is worse. Lead footed Tesla drivers on the home commute north bound 680. Those boys stare in the face of death everyday to save 13 minutes on their 90 minute commute.

I don't think I've seen Highway Patrol since 2020

Jun 16, 2020
    Check out the one with Jimmy Corsetti too
    Didn’t realise yesterday that he is that guy from the Netflix documentary series. Heard about it but never paid attention to it. Watched the first 3 episodes on Netflix yesterday

To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised is civilisation is indeed thousands years older than we assume it is. Kinda like the link with mythology (worshipping rain gods) and continental changes that possibly made whole cities disappear due to rising sea levels.

Yet if you Google him the first thing that you’ll find is that he’s a pseudo scientist altough the first thing that he says in the Netflix series is that he’s a journalist not a scientist. Almost comparable to cancelling people with a opposed opinion nowadays.

Anyway cool to see and definitely very interesting. Human development doesn’t have to be linear since the Sumerians.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Didn’t realise yesterday that he is that guy from the Netflix documentary series. Heard about it but never paid attention to it. Watched the first 3 episodes on Netflix yesterday

To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised is civilisation is indeed thousands years older than we assume it is. Kinda like the link with mythology (worshipping rain gods) and continental changes that possibly made whole cities disappear due to rising sea levels.

Yet if you Google him the first thing that you’ll find is that he’s a pseudo scientist altough the first thing that he says in the Netflix series is that he’s a journalist not a scientist. Almost comparable to cancelling people with a opposed opinion nowadays.

Anyway cool to see and definitely very interesting. Human development doesn’t have to be linear since the Sumerians.
    MSM and the “scientific scholarly community” are known to drag people through the mud when new ideas are presented. Hancock’s approach as a journalist brings about the modern method of reporting. Is he profiting from it? Perhaps. But it’s not sensationalism or sci-fi that he’s peddling. He’s asking questions that the community refuse to acknowledge.

Jun 16, 2020
    MSM and the “scientific scholarly community” are known to drag people through the mud when new ideas are presented. Hancock’s approach as a journalist brings about the modern method of reporting. Is he profiting from it? Perhaps. But it’s not sensationalism or sci-fi that he’s peddling. He’s asking questions that the community refuse to acknowledge.
    Yeah it does seem like that. Somehow I totally missed all of this and only learned about it yesterday. Listened a hour to the podcast of Rogan with Hancock and Carlson aswel today

I think that it has happened often troughout history that someone discovers something and that it takes decades for the public to accept the new truth altough you'd expect better from the scientific community

Im not very fimiliar on the subject but what they say sounds plausible to me. If you think that homo sapiens are around for 300k years than indeed only 7000 years of advanced civilizations is quite recent. Comets and climate change shaped the history of the world several times so why not the history of mankind and civilization aswel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1262)