lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It’s always difficult to know when to sell and walk away. If bitcoin comes back down to the Covid lows I may jump in.
They say selling is hard and buying is easy
but truth is
buying is hard and selling is complicated

Everything boils down to Rule of Acquisition 22
A wise man can hear profit in the wind

One either got the lobes for it or not

:)

- - - Updated - - -

Gone but never forgotten
soldier-respect-salute-7nd3w4iym1sacswq.gif

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sorry to hear man, i tore my bicep 2 months ago, was super bummed, your lot seems a bit tougher, hang in there
Thanks man. Sorry to hear about the bicep. Those can be brutal. A friend had a distal biceps rupture a few years ago. Seemed like a super bummer, with a long haul back after surgery. Yours healed now after two months or still rehabbing?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to hear that man, feel better. Hope you recover quickly.

(Probably) me too, we can be crippled together :dule:
:weee: :dule: :wine:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just got MRI results today. Ruptured my ACL and tore both meniscus falling while bouldering a couple weeks ago. Time to drown my sorrows in wine for the next 6 months.
There now you are fully immersed in the Allegri school of thought. Jj medical chapter 300. Congratulations!
Ouch that must have hurt. Dig in, dig deep for the long haul.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just got MRI results today. Ruptured my ACL and tore both meniscus falling while bouldering a couple weeks ago. Time to drown my sorrows in wine for the next 6 months.
Damn, that sucks, sorry to hear that. I wish you a fast recovery. A buddy of mine tore one ACL while playing table tennis. He made an a awkward landing on the right foot and he totally fucked it up there. As there are two of those bitches, he tore one. He had quite big pain but what's even worse is that he could continue walking etc. but he had a feeling that his knee is going left-right as he had no stabilization in the knee. The doctors told him that what happened was rare and he can pick between strengthening his knee or going to a surgery. He couldn't decide for months and so he took time to work lightly in the gym, making his knee stronger. After a couple of months he decided to hit the surgery. It went pretty great, as was his recovery time. But yeah, it was like 8 months to say he's almost fully recovered and a year to be fully recovered. It was recommended that he spends around 2 hours doing exercises (light ones), but it works in his favor if he spends more time on it, which he did by investing around 4 hours instead. Shortly, that fucking sucks, but it all ended up fine. Patience and discipline.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Thanks man. Sorry to hear about the bicep. Those can be brutal. A friend had a distal biceps rupture a few years ago. Seemed like a super bummer, with a long haul back after surgery. Yours healed now after two months or still rehabbing?

- - - Updated - - -

:weee: :dule: :wine:
Mine too is distal, but not a complete tear, so no surgery thankfully, id say i am about 60% rehabbed.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn, son. That's a real bummer. Sorry to hear that.

The good news? Odds are you're still gonna recover before Pogba takes the pitch. :tup:

Sorry to hear man, i tore my bicep 2 months ago, was super bummed, your lot seems a bit tougher, hang in there
Woah, that sucks big time. I could see that totally throwing you off your game. Now when you're truly pressing yourself you do have that risk of injury. But when it happens, it's a mess because you end up altering and compensating and all that. Good to hear you're faring better, even at 60%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 265)