swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Johnny Holmes, man. What a guy.
Laurel Canyon's finest export... well the parts that didn't spill over into Studio City

Same schedule roaming through internet and spend the time in front of my laptop. Recently i quit from my job so I've got more time to resting and planing for the future.
More time to complete your manifesto, my man.

Last edited:
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,368
    Same schedule roaming through internet and spend the time in front of my laptop. Recently i quit from my job so I've got more time to resting and planing for the future.

- - - Updated - - -

What's happening on your side?
    Why did you quit? What type of job was it?

I am just hanging and working. Doing my thing, listening to CumTown on YT, looking over resumes.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Why did you quit? What type of job was it?

I am just hanging and working. Doing my thing, listening to CumTown on YT, looking over resumes.
    I was not getting paid enough. I worked in a company for almost 4 years and i got tired for doing the same thing every day. I worked as a Network(computer) administrator but currently seeking new opportunities in Security field with high level role.
    what kind of job do you have?

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,371
    I was not getting paid enough. I worked in a company for almost 4 years and i got tired for doing the same thing every day. I worked as a Network(computer) administrator but currently seeking new opportunities in Security field with high level role.
    what kind of job do you have?
    You should always line up another job while employed, when possible.

I know what a Network Admin is, bro.

I'm a Financial Manager for a software company. I work from home.

I'm essentially an accountant and financial analyst and risk manager all in one.

alaska

May 25, 2013
    Damn brev

what happened?
    he relied on J Medical

- - - Updated - - -

Fell awkwardly up 15’ or so on a boulder, kind of twisting out of control, landed fully on my right foot and knee twisted and collapsed inwards with a loud pop and crunch. Game over.
    I one saw a friend tear her ACL controlling a totally normal, slow rolled pass during warmups for pickup soccer. Freak accident. Sometimes they just go.

What you described, yeah your ligaments never stood a chance! Get well soon. I would just sit around and drink, but alcohol slows the healing process unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

I was up about 4,000% in Crypto a few years back and ended up breaking even.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 755)