swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
day 3 of keto

I woke up massively hungover despite having very little whiskey last night. I have dangerously explosive diahrrea (don't trust a fart at all) and I tested positive for Covid.
You sound like a couple I know here (Americans in Portugal the past couple of years) who went all keto recently. I think you really have to get beyond the first several days before it gets better. But then you'll be enjoying all the animal fat and gristle you want without feeling like you're dining at an Olive Garden.

But why, is the question? People always be experimenting with things out of amusement. Because it's not like we haven't figured out what healthy diets are that give you decent energy for centuries now.

The peeps I knew did it for "energy". The woman saying that she wanted to get more done and sleep less, which is about as red a flag as you can get. I just kept my mouth shut, as I don't really know them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
weight loss. Never done it before and figured I would try.

- - - Updated - - -

You sound like a couple I know here (Americans in Portugal the past couple of years) who went all keto recently. I think you really have to get beyond the first several days before it gets better. But then you'll be enjoying all the animal fat and gristle you want without feeling like you're dining at an Olive Garden.

But why, is the question? People always be experimenting with things out of amusement. Because it's not like we haven't figured out what healthy diets are that give you decent energy for centuries now.

The peeps I knew did it for "energy". The woman saying that she wanted to get more done and sleep less, which is about as red a flag as you can get. I just kept my mouth shut, as I don't really know them.
close friend of mine does Keto and intermittent fasting. He swears by it.

and the results are hard to argue with, he's definitely in great physical shape.

- - - Updated - - -

Now imagine being trans
Whenever I do my first and only thought is about how amusing it would be to blow up the women's bathroom and see those bitches have to smile about it

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

and the results are hard to argue with, he's definitely in great physical shape.

- - - Updated - - -

Whenever I do my first and only thought is about how amusing it would be to blow up the women's bathroom and see those bitches have to smile about it
Awesome! Git r done

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Fad diets never work. The only thing that works is being very self-conscious and focused about what you eat, how much you eat, and how you burn it off. Basic thermodynamics with a mental component. Something that diet worshippers discover and credit to the diet when it's all them.

But if that's what it takes to get the mental component working for you, power to you, my man.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fad diets never work. The only thing that works is being very self-conscious and focused about what you eat, how much you eat, and how you burn it off. Basic thermodynamics with a mental component. Something that diet worshippers discover and credit to the diet when it's all them.

But if that's what it takes to get the mental component working for you, power to you, my man.
Won't hurt to try it and I have feeling that no longer devouring giant plates of pasta when I'm 10 beers deep probably will result in weight loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)