X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What happened to Cron?
He ran off with my heart

So co-worker came out as trans to the whole company via Slack message today. Good for her but the best part is not 2 hours later she follows up in the company wide channel to mention she hit a parked car in the lot. Not two hours into being a woman lol

@Hust How come trans-activists never want to address the very real danger of adding more women to the road? :disagree:

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hello Martin.

I went to a pub on Sunday and they had a large, prominent sign out the front which read 'IT'S GIN 0'CLOCK'. Pissed me off for the rest of the day, for multiple reasons.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #370,031
    I heard the call of Ahmedios, I have cum.

- - - Updated - - -

Second day on the new gig. Shit is mad odd. They aren't even sure what I'm going to do, but I found out yesterday I'm the head of Finance when I thought I was just going to be an analyst.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    How is life, Gregger? Are you still in the land of faggotry, or back in the city of faggotry?
    Life’s good, mate. Managed to spend a good 6-7 weeks in your fair country without getting shot at. It must be a record.

I’m in Napa, CA and now we’z getting our shorts soaked

Bomb Cyclone. Which I think is someone Andrew used to date in college.

Heading to SFO tomorrow to fly back to Tugaland. Assuming that the airport isn’t under 50 feet of water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 733)