CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Serious question for our Muslim friends. To give you some context… There’s this American born with a Lebanese background guy from a neighbor department at my workplace. He fasts all day long and only eats once he leaves work , everybody assumes it’s just his religion.

On the last few weeks it seemed at first like he just forgot to put deodorant on one day but then he smelled just as bad the next day and the next and the next. Nobody will say anything because again everybody assumes it’s the way of his religion or whatever. But damn the dude smells like a dead body. Maybe even worse.

If you’re Muslim is there such a thing as people going long periods of time without taking showers or is this dude just nasty af?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Serious question for our Muslim friends. To give you some context… There’s this American born with a Lebanese background guy from a neighbor department at my workplace. He fasts all day long and only eats once he leaves work , everybody assumes it’s just his religion.

On the last few weeks it seemed at first like he just forgot to put deodorant on one day but then he smelled just as bad the next day and the next and the next. Nobody will say anything because again everybody assumes it’s the way of his religion or whatever. But damn the dude smells like a dead body. Maybe even worse.

If you’re Muslim is there such a thing as people going long periods of time without taking showers or is this dude just nasty af?
That would be sadhus. Your homie is just a nasty maricon. It's funny i had a similar experience with a black guy at a gym i used to go to, dude smelled so bad he always cleared a 20 meter radius anywhere he went. Everyone was scared to confront him for fear of being called a racist. I confronted him and of course was called a racist and we almost came to blows, but he never smelled bad again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Thats one nasty ass motherfucker.

Your post took a weird turn with the terrible BO lol, I assume the religion question would been the fasting, usually during Ramadan, but some do voluntary extra fasting in different times in the year, my mother does it on some mondays and thursdays at times.

Are you sure this guy isnt a total junkie and you guys just havent noticed? In my experience, people who completely and suddenly let their personal hygiene go are most likely hooked hard on some drug that leads them down the disgusting bum path.

Genuine question, why fuck would you think not showering for ages is a religious matter? LOL. Dont know about other religions, but islam in particular has total OCD about cleanliness. When you pray 5 times a day, you wash up repeteadly in speficic order and ritual, and you repeat it multiple times for each prayer, 5 times a day.

Someone who is that glaringly odious is never ever doing his prayers lol

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That would be sadhus. Your homie is just a nasty maricon. It's funny i had a similar experience with a black guy at a gym i used to go to, dude smelled so bad he always cleared a 20 meter radius anywhere he went. Everyone was scared to confront him for fear of being called a racist. I confronted him and of course was called a racist and we almost came to blows, but he never smelled bad again.

You did him a huge favour.

I had similar experience with a temp/collegue at work many years ago. No one wanted to say shit to him, they just talked nonstop shit about him behind his back and treated him like a leper. I did, talk to him, in a calm manner, and he got so angry and wanted to report me to HR, and I told him go ahead, but I'm just giving you heads up for his own good. Everything normal since then, and no talk or smell. few months later when he was leaving our employment, he said he appriciated me speaking up, and he even found a gf after he started taking care of himself better lol.

Some people are just lazily completely oblivious of the effect of their BOs.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just a proper depression.

Thats possible too, total depressed shut ins can let themselves go big time. But I wasnt sure that was the case if he sees him at work every day.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Thats one nasty ass motherfucker.

Your post took a weird turn with the terrible BO lol, I assume the religion question would been the fasting, usually during Ramadan, but some do voluntary extra fasting in different times in the year, my mother does it on some mondays and thursdays at times.

Are you sure this guy isnt a total junkie and you guys just havent noticed? In my experience, people who completely and suddenly let their personal hygiene go are most likely hooked hard on some drug that leads them down the disgusting bum path.

Genuine question, why fuck would you think not showering for ages is a religious matter? LOL. Dont know about other religions, but islam in particular has total OCD about cleanliness. When you pray 5 times a day, you wash up repeteadly in speficic order and ritual, and you repeat it multiple times for each prayer, 5 times a day.

Someone who is that glaringly odious is never ever doing his prayers lol
I’d be really surprised if that was the case, he doesn’t fit the stereotype, physically or mentally. If the dude is hiding depression then he’s doing a hell of a job but who knows.

I genuinely don’t know much about Islam and since everybody was assuming it had to be religious reasons I wondered myself. I like him. Dude is actually a very nice respectful fella so I thought about taking him aside and talking to him. If this was me I’d like a friend to do the same.

I think his family might be on the extreme side, I recall him telling me once they would go weeks without eating during Ramadan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 764)