Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats a funny ass rat race right there. Not good salary part, normal but 5k for small studios.

Imagine buying an apartment in warped housing market like that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
BT stands for bridge and tunnel I assume? I know that only because I watched a new hbo max show called Bridge and tunnel, set in 80s Long Island and made by Ed Burns.

They pine over New York every episode :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
BT stands for bridge and tunnel I assume? I know that only because I watched a new hbo max show called Bridge and tunnel, set in 80s Long Island and made by Ed Burns.

They pine over New York every episode :D

Yeah you never wanna get caught in a joint full of B&Ts lol

Also dru if you ever wanna hit one oak the manager is a very good friend

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,446
    Kyle, when did you get so fucking nihilistic, dude?

- - - Updated - - -

On the real, why are bitches, in Ukraine, working for news companies, rolling around in APCs with full makeup on and fucking skirts like it isn't a warzone? Try some pants and a vest one time rather than a Kevlar helmet two-sizes too big. "When I go out, I want to clash! It will make the combatants know I'm not there to hurt them." Bitch, your boys might get me in a rush, but not before I turn your head into a canoe, get it?

Last edited:
    OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,447

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,449
    2007? That's when I was a mod.

Oh sure, you're going to say it should have been 2011, but i know the truth, ham fist.

THOSE KIDS DIED FOR ALL OF US, I wasn't there, but had I been? Pfft. Same outcome, you' know, what do you say to that, BIG GUY?

- - - Updated - - -

Mother fucker, you didn't join until 2013. :lol: Mad love.

- - - Updated - - -

I literally reported your post for being, "mad dope."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,451
    Was on a mixture for a while, they thought my shit was all anxiety until I told them I wasn't allowed to make a mistake at work and drink 15 beers a day. They asked if that was because I was told that and self-medicate or just because I'm a problematic drinker. After a lot of therapy, it turned out I genuinely have OCD with some OCPD and I drink because it makes me easy, psychologically. I went from (soft stuff) like Lexapro, to a bit more Lexapro, to blah blah, then I saw a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist simultaneously. That was what worked, honestly, I got on 20mg of Prozac, up to 30, up to 60, and back to 40. My doc wanted me to stay on 50 to make sure I wasn't chewing off my fingers, but my work took a hit. I stopped caring about deadlines and took an even more lesaiz [sic?] faire attitude where that is typically my drive, my personal life I joke. I dropped down to 40 about three months ago and I can feel the YOU FUCKING DID WHAT WITH THE DISHWASHER creep in every once in a while, but I can roll those hard edges away with OTC Diphenhydramine. It's a life saver, it's the active ingredient in most PM meds, but because I can get 4000 on Amazon, I sleep like a baby or am "nah, cool" when people sharpen my knives the wrong way. Was about a three-year process to where I am, but dude, it was bad.

I don't know if you're asking because you're curious or for some other reason, but what made me seek help was a podcast with former SEAL Andy Stumpf who said, "Asking for help is a sign of strength, not a sign of weakness." He has some serious PTS issues and medical issues. Made me rethink my life.

If you want to talk about it honestly, let me know. I'll PM you my number, we can talk at your leisure.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #368,452
    Average salary in Manhattan is 200k, in stockholm 40k
    They balling like that up in there? Some Harvey Specter shit. Richer people paying high rents I get. Average joes like that artist less so.
    If you don't land a job that pays at least 150k then dont even bother living in NYC. The 2 close friends i have over pull over 500k a year, they rent small us studios for like 5 grand a month.
    Yea, my ex/FWB lives in Jersey and owns a house. She used to live in the City, 180k base plus quarterly commission. Typical commission checks are in the 40k to 60k range. She's the head of East Coast sales for a digital marketing firm, though. Mad loot, like new recruits in slave-man boots.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    Yea, my ex/FWB lives in Jersey and owns a house. She used to live in the City, 180k base plus quarterly commission. Typical commission checks are in the 40k to 60k range. She's the head of East Coast sales for a digital marketing firm, though. Mad loot, like new recruits in slave-man boots.
    Missed out on all that mad loot. Was the pussy mad too?

- - - Updated - - -

@AFL_ITALIA must be making serious cheese

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Rental and home prices have increased like crazy in the past few years in the US, especially in urban areas. There are still large parts of the country where you can rent an entire house for a few hundred dollars a month though, but those aren’t places I’d like to live.
    people are just dumb here too, I know dudes spending 1500 on one bedroom apartments in Provo

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Was on a mixture for a while, they thought my shit was all anxiety until I told them I wasn't allowed to make a mistake at work and drink 15 beers a day. They asked if that was because I was told that and self-medicate or just because I'm a problematic drinker. After a lot of therapy, it turned out I genuinely have OCD with some OCPD and I drink because it makes me easy, psychologically. I went from (soft stuff) like Lexapro, to a bit more Lexapro, to blah blah, then I saw a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist simultaneously. That was what worked, honestly, I got on 20mg of Prozac, up to 30, up to 60, and back to 40. My doc wanted me to stay on 50 to make sure I wasn't chewing off my fingers, but my work took a hit. I stopped caring about deadlines and took an even more lesaiz [sic?] faire attitude where that is typically my drive, my personal life I joke. I dropped down to 40 about three months ago and I can feel the YOU FUCKING DID WHAT WITH THE DISHWASHER creep in every once in a while, but I can roll those hard edges away with OTC Diphenhydramine. It's a life saver, it's the active ingredient in most PM meds, but because I can get 4000 on Amazon, I sleep like a baby or am "nah, cool" when people sharpen my knives the wrong way. Was about a three-year process to where I am, but dude, it was bad.

I don't know if you're asking because you're curious or for some other reason, but what made me seek help was a podcast with former SEAL Andy Stumpf who said, "Asking for help is a sign of strength, not a sign of weakness." He has some serious PTS issues and medical issues. Made me rethink my life.

If you want to talk about it honestly, let me know. I'll PM you my number, we can talk at your leisure.
    Bruh, I just wanna say one of the main reasons I ended up staying at Tuz so long initially is reading your crazy/funny posts and the shenanigans you and Andy you used to get up to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 251)