Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's incredible how many rich people there are, with literally tons of money, and they can't dress for shit like it's nuclear science. Zero taste, zero knowledge, just random things being thrown so they look like parrots. I know some would say how they don't care, so they wear anything, but oh right, that's such bullshit.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It's incredible how many rich people there are, with literally tons of money, and they can't dress for shit like it's nuclear science. Zero taste, zero knowledge, just random things being thrown so they look like parrots. I know some would say how they don't care, so they wear anything, but oh right, that's such bullshit.
Was it a tasteless rich chick that wronged you?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
she doesn't look like a real person, she looks like a character from a video game.
She is.

Just one that will stab you in the back 17 times. But hot hoochie though.

Just because you have money doesn't mean you can buy class nor taste.

Take a look at any crypto millionaire. Or pretty much most Russians at a certain income level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 122)