ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think we should go back to living in the stone age. Men and women only fornicate with each other, there is no travel, only tools we need were given to us by the Lord (aka hands, teeth, and BRAIN), there is no cultural mixing, inbreeding increases but that's a good thing. And best of all, no GMO.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think we should go back to living in the stone age. Men and women only fornicate with each other, there is no travel, only tools we need were given to us by the Lord (aka hands, teeth, and BRAIN), there is no cultural mixing, inbreeding increases but that's a good thing. And best of all, no GMO.
We're gonna need guns to be safe.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Haha yeah bro, i get the point you're trying to make. Everything from the past is old and shit, everything modern is better and will only keep improving into the future

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Thought about this, i will gladly go back to no internet and i think we will eventually end up there.
Why do you think? I personally can't see us losing it. You get people 50% wages they say and do nothing like pussies. But you take their Internet and it's chaos and murders. Can't really see a North Korea and Iran scenario. Maaaaybe, in case some huge war happens, and all countries decide to have their own net, but it still seems unlikely due to loss of profit for the big guys who run the show.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Haha yeah bro, i get the point you're trying to make. Everything from the past is old and shit, everything modern is better and will only keep improving into the future
my point is that acting like the world is somehow a worse place because of internet is short sighted and inaccurate.

people who wish for going back on advancements instead of trying to improve on them just strike me as nonsensical. Imagine having that attitude about cars because too many people died on car crashes

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
no worries, the stone age is coming to all of us soon enough, people in $50k dresses take care of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 727)