X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just spent the last half hour on the phone with a woman at my company (works in Sales/ account exec or something) who is hysterical. She is all worried because she has to call an agent back and doesn't know what she is talking about, has zero product knowledge/ operations knowledge and didn't understand the most basic explanation I repeatedly tried to give her.

Pretty sure I broke it down to a simple enough explanation that any functional adult should be able to understand if she would just calm down and shut the fuck up. Now she's complaining to my boss.

She has worked at this company since I was 5 years old.

Women in business are hilarious.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just spent the last half hour on the phone with a woman at my company (works in Sales/ account exec or something) who is hysterical. She is all worried because she has to call an agent back and doesn't know what she is talking about, has zero product knowledge/ operations knowledge and didn't understand the most basic explanation I repeatedly tried to give her.

Pretty sure I broke it down to a simple enough explanation that any functional adult should be able to understand if she would just calm down and shut the fuck up. Now she's complaining to my boss.

She sounds like she might be on the verge of retirement. Not sure if you deal with anything technical, but some older women can get pretty flustered with technology and stuff like that. It also sounds like maybe she isn't in the right position. But some of the women I know and also work with between 30-50 can run circles around men when it comes to managing people and being professional. So everyone has their strengths.

Hope the complaint doesn't come back on you.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You go girl. Fuck that bitch up.
Sepp Blatter would suggest they put mud pits on the touchlines.
Bored at work :yawn: :rofl:

1618493229102.png

Bathing in cow dung:
1618493080860.png

Wtf is wrong with these ppl :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:
Covid fever, baby.

Not sure if that's a woman thing as much as a Peter Principle thing. She must be untouchable either because of some dirt she has on a higher up or someone is still compensating for past desk shaggings.

Friend of mine bought about $20 worth of Dogecoin the night it was released. Just sold it for 45k
Comedy is gold.

If my selfdriving car runs over a person - who is gonna be made accountable? The driver? @Seven
If so, how could I ever relax and lean back knowing I'm fucked when my car's software gets it wrong?
The driver. Because cars aren't self-driving. Nor will they ever be anytime soon, despite the crack Elon Musk is smoking.

Software is running your life. If you're relying on it to keep you out of prison, that's on you, bruh.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If my selfdriving car runs over a person - who is gonna be made accountable? The driver? @Seven
If so, how could I ever relax and lean back knowing I'm fucked when my car's software gets it wrong?
so even tho Tesla markets their cars as self driving, they’re not. They still require the person to step in at any time, constantly pay attention and hold the steering wheel. What self driving now is really advanced cruise control. So no, they’re not liable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 373)