Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yeah danish sounds like you guys have fish stuck in your throats, I tell the danes I know speak in english :D Norwegians I understand like 80%, tho they sound like they singing opera when they talk. I can read danish intelligbly, but hearing you guys speak it, forget about it LOL
English people : Pronounce some words without following spelling rules
French people : Don't pronunce some letters
Danish people : What are letters?

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Changing to Signal from WhatsApp, and telling people with whom i write often to download Signal.
Right now i look 1-2 times a day WhatsApp if someone is contacting me through it and will delete it in 1-2 months

Feels good
Lol. WhatsApp is safer than most apps.

I'd rather trust a multi billion dollar company to have top security from bad actors than smaller companies.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2003

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lol. You believe all that shit that WhatsApp/Facebook is spying on you?
My buddy is a pilot. He was flying over Austria, ski resort of some sort, and he was talking the guy in the cockpit for about 5mins while flying above. His phone was turned off. When he landed his plane he took the paper work, then turned on his phone to continue filling the data in the app from the company, info about distance, fuel, etc. He had like 15 minutes off so he went on facebook. You know what first sponsored ad was? The same ski resort he talked about when flying over. He never googled about it before. So yeah, it's a fact phone is/can be tracked even when it's turned off, especially now when you have phones that can't take their battery out. Same shit happened to me a couple of times I talked. I was getting recommended stuff that I never googled before about it. Majority of people install apps but nobody reads licence of agreement and that stuff, everyone just auto accepts.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Signal is/was open source

yeah, it seems they are not collecting and selling my data

I don't have FB either, somehow the CEO and Founder of this whole stuff is not sympathic to me
I guess it makes sense if you don't have facebook or instagram.

WhatsApp collects more metadata than Signal and Telegram but still very little compared to Insta, FB, TikTok, Google, FB messenger and Snapchat. So unless you avoid those others, WhatsApp is the least of your problems.

Jun 7, 2003

WhatsApp collects more metadata than Signal and Telegram but still very little compared to Insta, FB, TikTok, Google, FB messenger and Snapchat. So unless you avoid those others, WhatsApp is the least of your problems.
yeah not using any of them only google sometimes.
I thought about it too, but Google already has all my info so what's the point
trying duckduckgo but google has better algorithm for searching some stuff which i need sometimes

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Facebook, instagram, FB messenger and WhatsApp is the same company, though.

Jun 7, 2003
Yes. However, they collect data differently.
Read sometimes ago that they will merge all the data's together. That was my biggest issue to change to Signal.

Only this girl with whom i write reguarly is giving me a hard time and not downloading it, anyone else was very easy to convince to download Signal.

On the plus side i don't have to worry anymore to expose my dealer.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Read sometimes ago that they will merge all the data's together. That was my biggest issue to change to Signal.

Only this girl with whom i write reguarly is giving me a hard time and not downloading it, anyone else was very easy to convince to download Signal.

On the plus side i don't have to worry anymore to expose my dealer.
My understanding is that WhatsApp's new Privacy Policy (the one that got a lot of backlash) will only apply when users communicate with businesses. Meaning that Facebook can do whatever they want with that information. User to user communication will remain encrypted and private.

Jun 7, 2003
My understanding is that WhatsApp's new Privacy Policy (the one that got a lot of backlash) will only apply when users communicate with businesses. Meaning that Facebook can do whatever they want with that information. User to user communication will remain encrypted and private.
Didn't really follow all the news with their new Privacy Policy, just read somewhere that they are trying to connect the data from WhatsApp and Facebook despite some court told them not to. Don't like this behaviour.

I thought about it too, but Google already has all my info so what's the point
The point is to make it hard for them. Like some of my dates in the past, they also didn't have sex with me on the first date. I mean they could have thought also "We will have sex anyway, what's the point of waiting for the next 3-4 dates"

I know that when i use the internet there is a trace and that my data is available if "they" (whoever that be) want my data. It's just about ideology man, to not make it simple for them

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Didn't really follow all the news with their new Privacy Policy, just read somewhere that they are trying to connect the data from WhatsApp and Facebook despite some court told them not to. Don't like this behaviour.

The point is to make it hard for them. Like some of my dates in the past, they also didn't have sex with me on the first date. I mean they could have thought also "We will have sex anyway, what's the point of waiting for the next 3-4 dates"

I know that when i use the internet there is a trace and that my data is available if "they" (whoever that be) want my data. It's just about ideology man, to not make it simple for them
I hear you bro. If I'm gonna do that I'll go all the way, as in stop using all google services for a start

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 974)