ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Jack Daniels isn't good. Unless higher end bottles are.

Nashville and Gatlinburg are decent, but you've to travel farther for anything else.
no, Jack Daniels is good mixing whiskey tho. Jack and Coke is a classic.

heard a lotta good things about Nashville, I should check it out sometime

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
no, Jack Daniels is good mixing whiskey tho. Jack and Coke is a classic.

heard a lotta good things about Nashville, I should check it out sometime
Worth a visit esp if you don't mind honky tonk

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I can't wait to start writing a new book and create. I feel like a bomb ready to explode words on that shitty paper.
You do it the old school way?

- - - Updated - - -

Coffee junkies are a bit annoying
They don't understand that they are being controlled by the plant and that it ruins their sleep.

Quarter life of caffeine is 12 hrs. Means of you drink a cuppa at noon, it's like drinking a quarter cup at midnight.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Was it different back then?

Would never want to visit that festival myself as it is today.
A little bit, more of a product in change of culture in the 10-15 years since then. And the festivals just getting bigger and bigger. Adolescent/university age kids becoming more and more entitled and obnoxious. More security and rules around the festivals too, which is a good thing in some ways, lame in others. It was fun to go see a ton of bands in big outdoor venues, with tens of thousands of people, as a ~20 year old, but definitely holds no interest now. I know some mid-30s people still going to these types of festivals each year and it seems crazy to me, but to each their own.

2004 was pretty awesome though, with The Cure, Radiohead, The Pixies, The Flaming Lips, Danger Mouse, Belle and Sebastian, Death Cab, Muse, Sparta, and others there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1188)