pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Re shoes, will always buy Adidas for sneakers (lasts 3 yrs instead of 1) & cleats , and Ecco is the most durable casual shoes I've had (leather inside makes the diff, funny none of the others in same price range thought to put leather on heels part).

Now ive to figure out what dress shoes to get next time. I don't wanna fork out $400 for Allen Edmonds & likes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
black, gray, blue
Yeah this. Specifically navy and charcoal.

You might want to trade the black for something cool. Think dark green or dark red. There's little use for black really. Used to be that you wore it for funerals and stuff, but you don't see it much anymore.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I've black and a black tux, which isn't needed anymore. Need a second suit and I think that'll be it. Don't really need a third if second is eclectic & perfect buy. Green & red look nice, charcoal a bit boring.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I've black and a black tux, which isn't needed anymore. Need a second suit and I think that'll be it. Don't really need a third if second is eclectic & perfect buy. Green & red look nice, charcoal a bit boring.
might look boring outright but you can accessorize and match it with a lot more ties, shirts, etc than red or green. But do you man, ain’t nothing wrong with adding some extra color

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1036)