X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Got two calls from a private number. The calls were exactly 15 minutes apart.

They hung up the phone as soon as I said hi both times.
is this abnormal?

i get automated calls all the time. Used to be in Spanish but since i moved they are now frequently in Chinese.

i get another one pretending to be my bank saying there is an issue with my credit card that i need to call right away or they will report me to law enforcement.

Someone said its because there are a lot of immigrants around here and immigrants are the ones who fall for this shit and get scammed.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
is this abnormal?

i get automated calls all the time. Used to be in Spanish but since i moved they are now frequently in Chinese.

i get another one pretending to be my bank saying there is an issue with my credit card that i need to call right away or they will report me to law enforcement.

Someone said its because there are a lot of immigrants around here and immigrants are the ones who fall for this shit and get scammed.
These things almost never happen in Bolivia.

I did, however, a couple of years ago get private calls too like twice a days for two weeks. But it was different cause they wouldn't hang up no matter how long I left the call on. They wouldn't say anything either.

It's just fuckin weird to me that they hang up as soon as I say something.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's just fuckin weird to me that they hang up as soon as I say something.
Your girlfriend is cheating.

Only possible solution is to smash phone then cut her head off before it gets to out to preserve your honor.

- - - Updated - - -

was switching through radio stations today and found that i get a footie channel on Sirius.

there is a show on called Grumpy Pundits with tommy smith, rodney marsh and graeme whatever.

Apparently englands euro campaign is going so well they dont think any team should be able to beat the current England and anything but winning Euro 2020 and WC 2022 would be a dissapointment. not even 2nd, 3rd or 4th is ok.

Harry Kane should be outscoring Ronaldo.

their evidence is that the EPL has been dominating European competition and that there are no better sides in Europe than Liverpool and City.

EPL even better than La Liga and those sides are better than Barca or Real.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1101)