Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
ok ok...would you have any objections to banging some of the clientele?
Only if I don't have to hold hands @Post Ironic or deal with male genitalia

- - - Updated - - -

My dick has to be the only dick in the equation.

- - - Updated - - -

I charge per stroke.

- - - Updated - - -

If she nice I'd give a little discount

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You got this broski
For real though, I'm not even try to talk some empty talk, but those tough times are where you grow the most. Personally I'm dealing with my own challenges, and I've honestly grown more in past 10-12 months then I have the 3-4 years before, just due to being exposed to some difficulties that are unfamiliar. Either way, wether you succeed or fail, just like me, it's an opportunity for growth, we're about the same age. As long as we're able to correct those errors and build on em, we should be good.

We got this, and I'm saying this to reassure myself, cause God knows I'm full of doubt
I see your drive. You left your home and everything you knew to move out to the wilderness to teach for years. You're going to make it no matter what :dule:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Just gave in my letter of resignation and signed up for my first class. Two weeks from now is my last day. This is going to be either the best decision of my life or the worst.
Congrats, mayne! Consider this the moment when you take control of your life.

Things might get hard cause you're going off the script of life but you won't fail as long as you don't give up. You can fail a few times but you only have to get it right once and this will be the best decision of your life.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
would you feel confident fighting a large dog with a knife?
Yeah. I mean the fucker would still bite me but I’d end up killing it in the end

- - - Updated - - -

nah pits are to interbred a bunch of them are retarded

- - - Updated - - -

nah pits are to interbred a bunch of them are retarded
Idc what people say, pit bulls should be eradicated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1130)