Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Doing a eurotrip with my boys this August. Amsterdam, somewhere in Germany, Vienna, Montenegro and Albania. If any of the eurocucks here will be anywhere there, hit me up.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Just kidding, it's nice and cheap there and if you like overcooked meat you'll enjoy even the food ;)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Just kidding, it's nice and cheap there and if you like overcooked meat you'll enjoy even the food ;)
Montenegro has great food culture. Don't order a steak, but go for entres of kajmak, Njegus prosciutto, ajvar, home made bread and a main of lamb under sac, skewered lamb or barbequed fish and you'll love it.

Albania is a shithole, I agree.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Lol the overcooked meat thing is so true

- - - Updated - - -

Montenegro has great food culture. Don't order a steak, but go for entres of kajmak, Njegus prosciutto, ajvar, home made bread and a main of lamb under sac, skewered lamb or barbequed fish and you'll love it.

Albania is a shithole, I agree.
May an ogre rape you in the ears

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Only 3 more days for summer vacation:

- - - Updated - - -

And after a couple of hours I’ll be like:
Hehe enjoy my man. I'm on my vacation 2 days in, was insufferable to co workers all last week counting down the days lol. They didnt complain on buying them drinks after work all the time tho lol.

Tomorrow will travel to Dubai (9 days) and Somalia (4 weeks), these 5 weeks will pass by too quick.

My internet habits will go down by alot, hopefully we signed proper quality midfielders by then.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
How many paid vacation days do they have in the states? Usually around 10 days iirc.

Our 5-6 weeks must seem weird looking from that perspective.
Usually 10 days of paid vacation, national holidays and a few paid holidays like independence day xmas, thanksgiving and labor day

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How the hell do you function.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
We’re not lazy bums like you.

On a more serious note, I got lucky with my current job. We get 15 paid vaca days a year with 5 more personals and all the paid holidays throughout. 5-6 weeks sounds like a dream.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Even in a shithole like Bolivia people get at least 3 weeks of paid vacation. You can get up to 5 weeks if you stay with the same company for several years.

- - - Updated - - -

I worked six hours today and "worked" is generous.

Well my phone died towards the end so there was some work.
The beauty and the ugly about working for the man.

Your paycheck is the same on weeks you give 110% as the weeks you barely give 60%.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Even in a shithole like Bolivia people get at least 3 weeks of paid vacation. You can get up to 5 weeks if you stay with the same company for several years.

- - - Updated - - -

The beauty and the ugly about working for the man.

Your paycheck is the same on weeks you give 110% as the weeks you barely give 60%.
even the days i spent refreshing the nuovo coach thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1075)