swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Watching Chernobyl

It’s exactly the kind of comedy I enjoy just like curb your enthusiasm
So, like a Curb Your Facemelt?

Asking someone out through LinkedIn: maybe or hell no?
Do it. Even better if you act like it’s not even worth the question here. Every quasi social media thing is a meat market anyway.

My favorite band used to be Type O Negative
Damn, and I’ve seen the band O Positive perform live in the 80s.

Lapa got married? No way :D

- - - Updated - - -

What is up?
Martin! :heart:

Yes, I don’t know if you noticed. But Lapa has a drinking problem. ;)

Screwed!

It's okay if you like her. Just don't get oneitis or you're screwed.
What he said.

I'm not the one who thinks some girl I barely know is special and should be coveted at all costs.
The sooner you realize the less special they become to you the more special you become to them, the better off you will be.

Also creepy is looks dependent, the same actions that get the epithet will get a pass if you are a 8/10.
Yeah, it’s pretty impressive how the same woman can judge creepy leering from one man and another could be a cute flirt for basically the same action.

Business is great

I love it
McLovin’ It.

And here I spent part of the week here wearing a giant sardine hat on my head.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah, it’s pretty impressive how the same woman can judge creepy leering from one man and another could be a cute flirt for basically the same action.
We do that too. Its amazing what we will tolerate/ pretend to care about when talking to a good looking woman that we would never suffer if she were ugly.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Some people's problems are other people's solutions.

Are you still loving .pt?

- - - Updated - - -

I totally forgot what we were talking about last time. Can you check your notes?
Habibi son of Martin of the Caceres. I luv mane
Really do
I'm stupid drunk atm
Goddbless predictive texting
I am writing clearly : touched:
Anyway frangin jespere la santé et famille vont bien!

Shout out to vollee
Shout out to PI and DAI
Thousand big ups to RUS da Gawd
And above all my ppl Osman and mohsd 22 and all malis out here love you my walaalos
Somalia a nolayato
Somalia tosso
Daago caas and caadaanta and indoyarta and all the in betweens dagaaha walaka wassaiya
I'm on some saqajaaaaan vibes still
End it with hugs and kisses
Even to the sorens

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not the one who thinks some girl I barely know is special and should be coveted at all costs.
The sooner you realize the less special they become to you the more special you become to them, the better off you will be.

Also creepy is looks dependent, the same actions that get the epithet will get a pass if you are a 8/10.

Le vieu père tape Les fils avec des vrai lesson de vie
100000% facts
C ti con ki bave aprè ces vagin qui on gouter a 1932910 bite oubli Ke CET chatte kil bave aprè va valoir trè peu aprè que leur boté physique de degenere
A vrai dire le plus lhomme vielli et CE develope et s'epanoui a plusieur novo, financierement physiquemen psychilogiquemen et tout ce ki rentre entre tout sa leur vakeur ogmente
Il devient la cible, fo de valoriser

En tout cas je suis en train de raconte des histoire de chasse a in lion
Tu Sai deja
Plus ke moi meme surement, ta vu plus

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Habibi son of Martin of the Caceres. I luv mane
Really do
I'm stupid drunk atm
Goddbless predictive texting
I am writing clearly : touched:
Anyway frangin jespere la santé et famille vont bien!

Shout out to vollee
Shout out to PI and DAI
Thousand big ups to RUS da Gawd
And above all my ppl Osman and mohsd 22 and all malis out here love you my walaalos
Somalia a nolayato
Somalia tosso
Daago caas and caadaanta and indoyarta and all the in betweens dagaaha walaka wassaiya
I'm on some saqajaaaaan vibes still
End it with hugs and kisses
Even to the sorens

- - - Updated - - -

Le vieu père tape Les fils avec des vrai lesson de vie
100000% facts
C ti con ki bave aprè ces vagin qui on gouter a 1932910 bite oubli Ke CET chatte kil bave aprè va valoir trè peu aprè que leur boté physique de degenere
A vrai dire le plus lhomme vielli et CE develope et s'epanoui a plusieur novo, financierement physiquemen psychilogiquemen et tout ce ki rentre entre tout sa leur vakeur ogmente
Il devient la cible, fo de valoriser

En tout cas je suis en train de raconte des histoire de chasse a in lion
Tu Sai deja
Plus ke moi meme surement, ta vu plus
These nigs think they're Smurfs and there's only one female in the whole village

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 371)