lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Dusan hates women. He believes they should stay in the kitchen while the men go camping. ;)
this is how us slavs roll
the west is perverted and degenerate, a tendency that correlates with women empowerment. Slavs are poor and their lives are worse than death on many levels but they are redpilled on women and islam (except russians who are cucked by caucasus hordes)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
this is how us slavs roll
the west is perverted and degenerate, a tendency that correlates with women empowerment. Slavs are poor and their lives are worse than death on many levels but they are redpilled on women and islam (except russians who are cucked by caucasus hordes)
What kind of slav are you?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Because you love boys, boy.
I wish. Women are inferior to men in every way.

If it wasnt for my overwhelming sexual attraction to them i wouldnt give a woman the time of day.

I envy the gays and pity the lesbians. A relationship with two women? Outside of sex that must be the worst thing ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn’t that on the east coast?
Idk we have one here too

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Random fact: lesbians have the highest rate of domestic abuse

Higher than gays and straight couples
I have heard and am not surprised.

Tbh i only know one lesbian couple and they are awesome but they were formerly straight before meeting each other and are both very attractive so i might be biased

- - - Updated - - -

Don't tell me there are more than two genders!
I think there can be three. Male, female and then just lump the rest into one very diverse category. But more than three genders?! Insanity!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think there can be three. Male, female and then just lump the rest into one very diverse category. But more than three genders?! Insanity!
Meh, I'll stick with the old fashioned identification by body parts :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

How about differently abled?

- - - Updated - - -

Trannies has to be in the top 5 of Tuz' favourite topics...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1171)