Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Those sites look complicated and put pressure on me lol. I don't even know how that stuff works. I was thinking about opening a thread for small donations via western union as that works quite fast and I don't think they take a big fee. Otherwise I'm not sure how to get money transferred. I think the other option is for me to open a new bank account for foreign currencies. Then I get some sort of paper from my bank which I later send to some of you guys, and only then you can transfer. So it's quite complicated and takes a lot of time. That's why I looked into western union as it's fast and not too expensive. But in that case I was gonna pay you guys back in the future. Might take a while though since it's still big money for me. So that was my initial thought. Then you guys mentioned these sites and I honestly have no clue how that works.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Those sites look complicated and put pressure on me lol. I don't even know how that stuff works. I was thinking about opening a thread for small donations via western union as that works quite fast and I don't think they take a big fee. Otherwise I'm not sure how to get money transferred. I think the other option is for me to open a new bank account for foreign currencies. Then I get some sort of paper from my bank which I later send to some of you guys, and only then you can transfer. So it's quite complicated and takes a lot of time. That's why I looked into western union as it's fast and not too expensive. But in that case I was gonna pay you guys back in the future. Might take a while though since it's still big money for me. So that was my initial thought. Then you guys mentioned these sites and I honestly have no clue how that works.
Don't worry about the site, just get @Wittl info he needs, we will get this done don't you worry

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know the local Waffle house waitresses all put on their sunday best after he two-putted eighteen ftw
:lol: That's when you're living large... or drunk at 2am in South Carolina.

Epistolary novel! That's the word! :D
Check out the big brain on Post Ironic! :D It's a great word.

I had a bad day today and this match didn't help me either :lol:.
Yeah, the last 24 hours have been pretty foggy on my end... even if this club didn't deserve to advance.

might have an interview at Facebook. Would be a great job to land but during rush hour it is an hour and a half commute to go the 30 miles from there to my house :lol:
Work from home, mang. Tell these Facef*ck chumps that it's how the world works these days, yo.

Those sites look complicated and put pressure on me lol. I don't even know how that stuff works. I was thinking about opening a thread for small donations via western union as that works quite fast and I don't think they take a big fee.
Yikes. Western Union. Always associated those dudes with fraud and scammers who couldn't figure out cryptocurrency.

I just had the most amazing three hour nap
Fighting fire with fire, yo!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol: That's when you're living large... or drunk at 2am in South Carolina.

Check out the big brain on Post Ironic! :D It's a great word.

Yeah, the last 24 hours have been pretty foggy on my end... even if this club didn't deserve to advance.

Work from home, mang. Tell these Facef*ck chumps that it's how the world works these days, yo.

Yikes. Western Union. Always associated those dudes with fraud and scammers who couldn't figure out cryptocurrency.

Fighting fire with fire, yo!
You just are the coolest aren't you

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do you nap every day?

I was reading a couple sleep studies that concluded it's far better to sleep in 2-3 shorter stints throughout the night (or day). Can significantly cut down total hours of sleep required.
That's my regimen, couple of hours at night, and a couple late afternoon. But every few weeks I'll sleep a whole Sunday through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 781)