AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Does anyone have any good resources regarding financial statement analysis or ratio analysis? I have an internal interview coming up on Tuesday that I just learned about and it would be invaluable to know this stuff, as I need it for the job.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My grandmother passed away yesterday aged 83. I cannot have many complaints. Not everyone has the privilege to see his grandmother live to that age in good health. Life has been very fair to her.

But man, am I going to miss her.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
So sorry for your loss. And you are right. That's awesome that you got to experience her influence for that long. :tup: Great memories to carry throughout your life.

Nope. Different member of the band of people who are only alive because its illegal to kill them.
Any office job of Kyle's is like Reservoir Dogs.

You didn’t hear about this from @Kyle?

His female coworker gifted him artisanal soap last year. :shifty:
Yeah, that was the best! :lol: What was actually the best was Kyle's reaction to it.

Still dont know why people here think handsoap is for bathing. I understand claudios confusion but you live in a country where soap is not a commodity
Sometimes all you've got is a free hand, yo.

Hello. I'm a new member.
Nice member. :oops:

What's wrong with giving a artisanal soap? :shifty:
It's only worth something when it's made of artisans and lye.

what do you guys use to clear clogged shower drain?
Claudio's ex maids.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think that it was handsoap is still lost on you.
No, that would still have tremendous subtext in Europe if given by a coworker. Even more so if it was just handsoap and not a gift bag. It would be the equivalent of someone saying your hands are dirty, really. The US might be different, I don't know. But that's how it would be perceived here.

:agree:

Ppl here would definitely make fun of you if you were given hand soap. Means that you don't wash your hands after peeing.
Exactly.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No, that would still have tremendous subtext in Europe if given by a coworker. Even more so if it was just handsoap and not a gift bag. It would be the equivalent of someone saying your hands are dirty, really. The US might be different, I don't know. But that's how it would be perceived here.

Exactly.
Nonsense. If someone gave you deoderant or a bar of bath soap then yes that is hygiene related and insulting.

A fancy artisanal handsoap is not a comment on your hygiene. It isnt practical, it isnt the soap i would buy for my bathroom or kitchen. its simply a bad gift probably someone else gave to her she didnt want and lazily regifted.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Ppl here would definitely make fun of you if you were given hand soap. Means that you don't wash your hands after peeing.
Would you like my artisanal soap? Its frosted cranberry scented so it could help get the smell of that transgenders boypucci off your fingers.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nonsense. If someone gave you deoderant or a bar of bath soap then yes that is hygiene related and insulting.

A fancy artisanal handsoap is not a comment on your hygiene. It isnt practical, it isnt the soap i would buy for my bathroom or kitchen. its simply a bad gift probably someone else gave to her she didnt want and lazily regifted.
In the US that might be the case, yes, you would know better than me, because you are an American.

If you're given handsoap by a coworker in Europe though, that is them saying you need to wash your hands.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
In the US that might be the case, yes, you would know better than me, because you are an American.

If you're given handsoap by a coworker in Europe though, that is them saying you need to wash your hands.
Thats stupid. If youre going to go that far into it is it possibly to give anything as a gift in belgium without potential sinister undertones?

If someone gives you a football for christmas does that imply they think you are fat and need to excercise more?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thats stupid. If youre going to go that far into it is it possibly to give anything as a gift in belgium without potential sinister undertones?

If someone gives you a football for christmas does that imply they think you are fat and need to excercise more?

Shopping for gifts can be bothersome, yes, but context really matters. For example a gift bag with soap, deodorant and shower gel from some fancy brand would be considered a decent gift. Everyone needs that stuff. You could even give that to a coworker. But just handsoap? No, that would be considered a hint.

A football no, a gym membership, yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1364)