swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've been importing a certain product that requires a special license. The first 3 shipments were fine, they were cleared without a problem. Customs didn't notice anything weird. Mind you, I didn't get the special license and I was describing this product as something else that was similar but that didn't require any sort of license.

But this time they just confiscated my shit. Oh well. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later.
Toilet paper?

What was the product?
Maid in Bolivia!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know im not the only one here who is living life bowel movement to bowel movement. Y'all seen the squatty potty? It has been highly recommended
That describes my life the past several months. Each bowel movement is like a celebratory offering to the gods.

A squatty potty would be like replacing the Sagrada Familia with the backseat of a Taxi Groc.

Close :shifty: it does come in rolls.
Big Balls Bethany? :kiss: She comes with lots of rolls. :sheik:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Close :shifty: it does come in rolls.
Overweight bolivian sex workers?

- - - Updated - - -

That describes my life the past several months. Each bowel movement is like a celebratory offering to the gods.

A squatty potty would be like replacing the Sagrada Familia with the backseat of a Taxi Groc.

Big Balls Bethany? :kiss: She comes with lots of rolls. :sheik:
Funny, I work with a bethany balmer. The only thing she has a greater accumulation of then rolls is hatred in her heart.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My grandmother passed away yesterday aged 83. I cannot have many complaints. Not everyone has the privilege to see his grandmother live to that age in good health. Life has been very fair to her.

But man, am I going to miss her.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
My grandmother passed away yesterday aged 83. I cannot have many complaints. Not everyone has the privilege to see his grandmother live to that age in good health. Life has been very fair to her.

Sorry to hear that broski. My condolences.

On a side note. I just bought 3 books so you should be happy for me.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

It reminds me of this quote fron patton: “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 756)