duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I've never been to France, but I've always had that perception of them. I see that I'm not wrong.

Besides, the French accent bothers me a little. Instead, I love the German accent
(Germans :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:.
Germans speaking English:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:).
and English accent. And the English have made the best music in the world. I should hate the English, but for some strange reason I love them :boh:.

I agree with what you both have said about American cinema. In general, I prefer Italian, English, German, Argentine and Spanish cinema.
French are hard to bear but compare their accent with german is beyond ridiculous... is like comparing Mr. Bean with Beckham

- - - Updated - - -

But why? :shifty:
The stereotypical german accent is cringy as fuck imo.

Proud to say that i don't sound like that :p
nails-on-a-chalkboard-1-300x200.jpg

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Deep and neutral, no accent...but for just $5,- i'll speak a 1 minute long text of your choice, with german accent if you want. Find me on Fiverr @swag
Don't believe u :disagree:. The Germans all sound the same for me.

French are hard to bear but compare their accent with german is beyond ridiculous... is like comparing Mr. Bean with Beckham
And who has made a comparison?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I've never been to France, but I've always had that perception of them. I see that I'm not wrong.

Besides, the French accent bothers me a little. Instead, I love the German accent
(Germans :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:.
Germans speaking English:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:).
and English accent. And the English have made the best music in the world. I should hate the English, but for some strange reason I love them :boh:.

I agree with what you both have said about American cinema. In general, I prefer Italian, English, German, Argentine and Spanish cinema.
I like German accents as well :agree:

Worst accents are Russian and Boston/New England, by far.
so i have what looks like a pimple about an inch above my junk. Never had that before.
Could be an ingrown hair as well.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
We - 3 guys from my office who had a big birthday this year (30y me, and one 40y and one 50y) - made a party in our office on friday. We also made a concert playing 7 songs released/in charts in 1968, '78 and '88. I drank and smoked too much before we've played, so my voice hoarsened after first song, ffs! I even had to sing Stayin' alive with deep voice and not with head-voice. :stuckup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We - 3 guys from my office who had a big birthday this year (30y me, and one 40y and one 50y) - made a party in our office on friday. We also made a concert playing 7 songs released/in charts in 1968, '78 and '88. I drank and smoked too much before we've played, so my voice hoarsened after first song, ffs! I even had to sing Stayin' alive with deep voice and not with head-voice. :stuckup:
I used to think I'd be devastated about turning 30. I think mainly because in the world of sports 30 is a mythical number after which you're finished. But it's actually not too bad. These days most thirty somethings are half regarded as kids anyway.

But 40.. Man, that shit scares me. Mainly because you see 30 plus professional athletes all the time. You can still pretend to be young in your thirties.

There are no 40 year old athletes.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I used to think I'd be devastated about turning 30. I think mainly because in the world of sports 30 is a mythical number after which you're finished. But it's actually not too bad. These days most thirty somethings are half regarded as kids anyway.

But 40.. Man, that shit scares me. Mainly because you see 30 plus professional athletes all the time. You can still pretend to be young in your thirties.

There are no 40 year old athletes.
That's why I have quit sports and started a music career now. You have much more time.

6a2bafa2-5ff2-4f11-b5e7-810e40ce4311.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 42)