X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm seriously considering it. I wouldn't even have to pay rent for those 6 months. Chances like this don't come by often.
Yea jokes aside it sounds cool.

Would you be living with/ reliant on her? Cause if so I hope you know her well by now or at least have the funds/ possible escape route back home at a moments notice.

I don't know your circumstances but you wouldn't want to end up somehow stuck in a foreign country for six months with your only contact and living situation being a, potentially, crazy bitch who might hate you if things don't work out.

I say do it but always keep your bases covered in event of the unforseen.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Would you be living with/ reliant on her? Cause if so I hope you know her well by now or at least have the funds/ possible escape route back home at a moments notice.

I don't know your circumstances but you wouldn't want to end up somehow stuck in a foreign country for six months with your only contact and living situation being a, potentially, crazy bitch who might hate you if things don't work out.

Good advice this time. Yeah, Claudio. Keep like at least 2-3k stashed away. Six months is a long time, you don’t know if the girl is worth it or not.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Good advice this time. Yeah, Claudio. Keep like at least 2-3k stashed away. Six months is a long time, you don’t know if the girl is worth it or not.

I'd be living with her but of course I'll bring an emergency deposit. I trust her but you never know with these things.

I could still be making around £700 a month working online while staying in England, which is enough to live without paying rent.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

She just wants to brag about having an Indio houseslave instead of the usually Pakistani.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 234)