lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I blame half of it on the moderating, the other half on Juve’s success. A lot of the member who would contribute a lot were masochists who got joy out of Juve’s shit performances.
:agree: valuable and competent users getting banned by moralfag mods over harmless jokes. At least there are good and intellectually honest mods to cut their ban short by a month :)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's the non-football section mainly.

Everyone's just getting old, that's what it is.
Yep. We all have jobs and life now.

Also, I think the gauntlet set down before new posters is bit more intimidating than it was in our day. There’s a lot of posting in the Intro thread followed by lurking after someone asks for a butt pic.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
True :lol: But I think the hazing was tougher back in the day with guys like Burke and Andy around :D
True, but I also feel like there were more active members back then to share the hazing with. I remember there being crazy dudes I never interacted with like Tony kart, Alvin, the guy who ddos attacked the forum and the guy who started his own forum which was a carbon copy of this place

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
True, but I also feel like there were more active members back then to share the hazing with. I remember there being crazy dudes I never interacted with like Tony kart, Alvin, the guy who ddos attacked the forum and the guy who started his own forum which was a carbon copy of this place
Whereas nowadays you get infracted for calling someone a panda . Really gotta chill with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1196)