swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Posted an Instagram story with the English chick I've been seeing and my ex (we broke up 3 months ago) saw it. She blocked me on IG and deleted me on Facebook ::lol3::
Nice! Wasn't that what you were going for, though?

Or did you want to keep her around so she can pathetically drunk DM you at 2am still?

:agree:

most white women deserve to be treated like shit
As overheard spoken by a black woman and the local coffee shop in 46ºC heat, in Portuguese: "Only white people drink cold water"

While we're at "hot", check this one!

[video=facebook;1005597636286955]https://www.facebook.com/NowThisFuture/videos/1005597636286955/?hc_ref=ARQpLKlz8Uxqh-rJzM0dE1qN9e3YFQjJVDJUegENmgE2lfs30BRiWd3a2U1vs18Q 7R8&__xts__[/video]
Oh yea... I am in wit dat!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
God, how old is your ex? 17?

- - - Updated - - -

...and how old are you btw? :shifty:
She's 24 and I'm 25. :boh:

Nice! Wasn't that what you were going for, though?

Or did you want to keep her around so she can pathetically drunk DM you at 2am still?
I wasn't going for anything since it had been a long time since we broke up.

But hey, bitch didn't even congratulate me on my birthday so she had it coming.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Yes, he should better make a bolt for it than posting first family photos on instagram.
:lol:

If I was a millionaire I'd make babies with random bishes and shut them up with money alla Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would she congratulate an ex on his birthday? It's not her fault you're still pining after her.
Because it's the normal thing to do? Especially if we ended things on good terms. Of course she's not forced to do anything.

And anyway, the insta story had nothing to do with her. Just found it funny she'd delete me for it.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I asked, because she acts like a teenie girl by deleting/blocking you.

Or did you act like a teenie making those instagram-stories only to show her your new girls? :shifty:

I'd need to see the instagram story to make a final evaluation. PM please.
Yeah, even I was surprised she could be this immature.

And nah, I didn't do it to get a reaction out of her. I really like this English chick so I thought I'd make her debut on Instagram.

PMing you the pic in a minute.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I asked, because she acts like a teenie girl by deleting/blocking you.

Or did you act like a teenie making those instagram-stories only to show her your new girls? :shifty:

I'd need to see the instagram story to make a final evaluation. PM please.
Of course he did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 770)