JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Have you ever heard the word latent used in a sentence not being used describe homosexuality? Cause I'm sure I must have but I can't think of a time
Working in air conditioning you hear "latent heat" all the time.

I played 11-a-side at Birmingham City's stadium on Friday as part of some corporate jolly, rock hard pitch, my legs are still fucking killing a few days later. That kind of short burst, high intensity stuff just isn't part of any training I do at all. Wearing studs on basically concrete also doesn't help.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Have you ever heard the word latent used in a sentence not being used describe homosexuality? Cause I'm sure I must have but I can't think of a time
Yeah. But then I spent a lot of time in signal processing and theory.

That's such a funny coincidence because I've never heard the name Kyle not being used to describe homosexuality.
:lol2:

That's just ugly rejects making excuses. Kind of like how ugly fat girls usually end up being lesbian. You weren't a lesbian in middle school tho, when you got your heart broken because Scott decided to take Kate to the summer dance instead of you. So now you hate all people that are normal looking and create this world with weird pronouns and the magical superpower to get offended when people who have no idea what you're talking about say the "wrong" one. Sour grapes and the internet, that's all it is.
Quoted for truth.

:lol:

Not exactly the type of groupie those kids were looking for, I bet.
At least there's a better chance he'd buy their album.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Working in air conditioning you hear "latent heat" all the time.

I played 11-a-side at Birmingham City's stadium on Friday as part of some corporate jolly, rock hard pitch, my legs are still $#@!ing killing a few days later. That kind of short burst, high intensity stuff just isn't part of any training I do at all. Wearing studs on basically concrete also doesn't help.
Didn't you bring you moulds just in case? Tutt Tutt!!

Fucking amateur:sergio:

:D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why would we want to normalize homosexual behaviour? It's not normal it's minority. We should accept it and not discriminate it, but let's not act as if it is normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 638)